14

it was breakfast and I was making pancakes. Kurt walked in a stared at me. "What?" I turned around. "Nothing you look beautiful" he crept his arms around my waist. "Fuck" I said trying to focus on the pancake. "I'm trying to cook" I said as he kissed my neck. "I can always get some ihop. He said dragging me to the bedroom.

"You need to stop doing that or I'll never go anywhere" I laughed. "Sorry I'm just the hottest shit you've met" Kurt laughed. He grabbed my wrist and kissed it. "You know kissing your wrist were the only excuse to kiss you when I met you" Kurt blushed. I giggled. "We have to get up at some point" I smiled. "Okayyyy" Kurt said flinging himself up. I just looked at him. "What" he smiled. "Just looking at how lucky I am." I say. "Fuck You" Kurt giggles before hoping back into the bed. "Common we have to go" I say while he kisses me. The phone rings I answer. "Hey bitch" Shelli Answered. "Hey Shell" I say. Kurts hand come and rap around my waist and I feel kisses on my neck. "So at 12:00 you want to go to ihop" she said. "Hmm Yea ihop" I say distracted. "Ok bye then..." she says confused. "12:00 got it Shell" I say hanging  up the phone. Kurt was smiling. "Hmm yea ihop" he mocks me.  "You did that on purpose" I say. "You're welcome" he says. "What time is it?" I ask. "10:00" "That's enough time I say dragging him in the room"

Shelli and Meg took me to IHOP with them. "I really, really need those birthday pancakes" I whined. "But i feel so sick" "El, how sick..." Megan and Shelli flashed each other looks. "Headache" "phew" Megan said. "I thought you were prego" "Haha" I said kinda sad. "Wait what?" She ask. " That scared me" I laugh. "Have you and Kurt even you know" she says putting her finger through a loop over and over again. "Don't so that!" I say slapping her hands down. "And yes" I say blushing. "GIRL HOW MANY TIMES" she yells. "Turn around" I say. "This morning, and a few other times" I say. "Dang" her eyes grew big. "Now can we stop talking about this" I say embarrassed. "Yes" Megan agreed.