Chapter 14

Yoongi
I saw him, Jungkook saw him, we didn't know what happened.
He looked lifeless, not moving,
until we heard him cough up a fuck ton of blood.
"Taehyung!" Jungkook cried, ran up to him and held him close. "What happened! Please tell me" Jungkook begged and I called 9-1-1.
"I-it was S-suho." Taehyung weakly said and luckily I heard sirens, meaning the ambulance is almost here.
The ambulance pulled in in a rush and took Taehyung. They said we could follow behind in our own car to the nearest hospital and wait till he's stable.
-
Taehyung
I was sitting in that chair, with blood dripping out of me while Suho was out getting more bullets to finish me because I didn't want to have a relationship with him.
When Suho left I felt numb but relaxed. The blood pouring out of me feeling like a warm, painful blanket.
I want Suho to die, he must.
Now I'm in the back of an ambulance, being patched up and getting IVs.
"Hurry hurry! He's losing blood!"
"It's too late! He's going unconscious!"
It's not too late,
I'm fighting,
Fighting
Fighting
Maybe
-
Jungkook
I can't lose Taehyung. I can't.
Taehyung is my brother! I cant!
We are at the hospital and I see Taehyungs ambulance, with a body bag next to it.
"No, no!" I screamed.
Taehyung can't die.
"Jungkook.." yoongi whimpered to me while covering his mouth.
"Fuck you Suho! Taehyung said he wanted you! Why would you do this!" I screamed
"You don't know the full sto-"
"I don't need to know the full story! Taehyung is my brother yoongi!"
A paramedic picked up the body bag with nothing in it.
"Sir calm down, we stabilized Mr. Kim." The doctor said with a hand motion.
"W-what?" I said looking up because the man was extremely taller than me.
"Mr. Kim is currently in a room getting surgery. He was stabbed 10 times and was shot in the chest, a couple centimeters away from his heart." The paramedic said.
"Oh god." Yoongi said, about to cry.
"I'm a couple hours he will be awake but we don't know if he will want to communicate with anyone." The paramedic explained.
——————————————————————————
Of course I wouldn't kill Taehyung, but the angst isn't over :)