Summary

Everest Rose Smith has been through hell, and visited by Satan by the age of 17. Her mother walks out on her after a certain accident that happened when she was younger and her abusive father dying in a car accident because he was way too drunk to drive. This book is about how driving under influence of alcohol will end you nowhere but six feet under the ground, and how you should be a responsible personal and all that crap.

Kidding, nobody wants to hear about that. At least reading about how a broken, damaged girl meets some arrogant asshole who is named Tyler King, sounds a bit better than learning your responsibility in life, like how you shouldn't do drugs or alcohol, listen to your parents, get good grades, have a social life and all that other things nobody wants to hear about. But keep in mind, that that asshole also happened to be visited by Satan himself too.

Now imagine this, one broken girl living with one broken boy, sounds like one of those cliche books where the girl saves the boy, the boy saves the girl and they ride off together to a happy ending. But then again, some fairytales don't have a happy ending, and maybe, just maybe, this happens to be one of them. 

BOOK COVER