Chapter 2

"Welcome to your new home," I inwardly cringed at the word home but kept a straight face. Tyler kept glancing at me throughout the entire ride with so much intensity that I chose to ignore, which was easier said than done. We entered these metal gates that had a big K on it and drove until we reached the front door. I stepped out and so did Liz and Tyler, I almost missed a step from how awe I was of the house.

"Thank you Liz and I apologise for the circumstances that forced you to take me in," I said feeling already bad that I just came crashing into their lives when I am sure they didn't want me to.

"Nonsense, it's finally nice to have a girl around here," she said with a sincere smile and I gave her a smile back.

"Wow, thanks mom," Tyler muttered sarcastically coming beside us as we entered the house, well more like a mansion.

I didn't mind him as I stared in awe at the house, we entered through the french doors and came in view of the inside of this mansion. Two staircases lead to the second floor which I am sure heald many rooms up there.

"You can go upstairs and choose a room to stay in, Tyler can give you a tour of the house later on. Now I am going to go and work and I will be back later for dinner. I am sorry sweetie, I would rather stay here and get to know you better, but I have to go," she said with a slight smile on her face.

"It's fine, I understand," I said kind of relieved that I won't have time to spend time with her just yet. Don't get me wrong, she seems like a very nice woman and I would love to get to know her, but I just need space right now from how overwhelmed from the events of the past few days.

"Take your time in choosing your room, there are many up there, and I am sorry again," she said as she gathered her stuff quickly before hurrying outside.

Tyler seemed to have disappeared, so I started making my way up there, once I got up there, there a lot of rooms and I was just going to choose the first one that I go to. There was a random one on the left that I decided to check out since it was closest to the stairs. I opened the door and my hands automatically went up to my eyes and a shriek left my mouth. I heard chuckling in front of me and I slowly let my hands down staring at this specimen that happens to be in only a pair of sweatpants holding a shirt in his hands probably getting ready to put it on before I opened the door.

Can we just talk about perfect timing.

A blush rose up my neck and I quickly hid it with my hair and using it as a curtain to shield my face, something that I do often. I gawked at him as I slowly took him in, not did he only have a sucks packs, but eight. Who the hell has eight packs? His body was sculpted by the greeks themselves. Holy mother of God, how is he even real. I bit my lips unconsciously and took my eyes off of him, which seems a lot harder than you think, and looked anywhere but him.

Why did it suddenly become hot in here?

"Can I help you with something?" he asked smugly, knowing very well that I find him attractive.

"Sorry, I thought this room wasn't occupied," I replied wanting to get out of there as fast as possible. I looked back at him and he started staring at me intensely that made it hard for me to look away. I cleared my throat and starting closing the door behind me knowing that if I stay in here any longer I am going to say something that will probably embarrass me to death.

"The room next to mine has an ensuite, a walk in closet and a very good view," I turned around and saw him with a shirt on and nodded at him muttering a quick thank you. I took his advice and went to the room next to his and indeed it had everything that I needed. The bed laid in the middle of the room with white sheets on it, two commodes were on each side. The walls were white and there were mirrors that covered the wall behind the bed. There was a TV in front of the bed and on the right, there was a walk in closet with a bathroom right next to it.