The beginning

Hi,my names Liana O'Dell. You can call me Lia. I think you can guess. I'm a wolf. It's fun.

Sometimes.

I have 2 brothers,Sam and Derek. Derek is 19 years old. He's next in line for Alpha.

And there's Sam. He's 16. He's the fun one of the group. He's creative,smart,and kind.

And then there's me. Liana. I'm 10 years old. I like fighting for wolves freedom. We do have one problem.

Jesse the Vampire,Stacey the Vampire,and Zoe the Vampire.

They're trouble.

One day,things got really bad.

~Derek's POV~

I walked into my little sisters bed room. She was laying on her bed,tired. "Hey babygirl,time to wake up." I said softly as I placed my hand on her shoulder.

She slowly opened her deep blue eyes. I gently rubbed her head. "Hey babygirl,did you sleep well?" I asked,softly.

"Yeah." She said as he rubbed her eyes. I kissed her forehead. "Get dressed sweetie,ok?" I said. "Ok." Lia said. I kissed her forehead again and walked out.

~Lias POV~

I walked to my closet. I grabbed a yellow sweater,jeans,and black boots and put them on. I took my brown hair out of a braid.

I walked downstairs. "Hey little sis." Sam said. "Hi Sam." I said,excited. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Ready for school?" He asked. "Yes,sorta. What if I get bullied again?" Lia asked. "It's ok,I promise I'll protect you." Sam said. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

Afterwards we walked to school.

~after class~

I walked to the exit when Katie and her friends,Lucy and Mia jumped in front of me. "Where do you think your going?" Katie asked.

Lucy and Mia grabbed my arms and tied them behind my back. "Sam!!!!! Saaaaam!!!!!" I shrieked.

Katie grabbed duct tape from her bag. A scream barely escaped my lips before Katie placed a piece on my mouth,ceiling it shut.

I kept screaming and screaming for Sam,but the tape was in the way. Lucy and Mia threw me into the wall and they all started beating me.

"Hey!!!! Leave my sister alone!!!!" Someone yelled. It was Sam. "Mmm!!!!" I shrieked.

"Oh Lia. You poor girl." Sam cried. Katie and her friends ran off. Sam quickly rushed to my side,removing the tape from my mouth and he untied my arms.

"Sam." I cried. I hugged him tightly,sobbing in his chest. "It's ok,Lia. I gotcha. I gotcha." Sam said softly as he hugged me back.

He ran his fingers through my hair as I sobbed my heart out. "It's ok sweetie. It's ok." He whispered. He pulled out bandages and patched me up.

He then helped me up and we left the school.