The Rise Of Jesse

~Zoe The Vamps POV~

"Come on Stacey,what's taking so long to summon him?!" I scolded.

"I'm trying,chill." Stacey sassed. Then out of no where Jesse rose from hell. "Hello Stacey and Zoe." He said,in his demonic voice.

His dark wings lowered as he reached the ground.

"Jesse,Alpha has gotten 3 kids since you left. The oldest is 19 and the youngest is 10. 2 sons and 1 daughter." I said.

"I see. What are their names?" Jesse asked. "Derek,Sam,and Liana. Her brothers call her Lia. She's the youngest." Stacey told him.

"Interesting. I think I have a way for those Wolves to hand over their territory." Jesse said.

"How?" Stacey and I asked.

"We kidnap the young one and use their closeness to our advantage." Jesse suggested.

"Ok. Good idea." I said. "Let's get her." Stacey snarled.

~At the wolf territory,Lia's POV~

I walked through the forest like area. As I walked I heard footsteps behind me.

"You must be Liana." Someone said. I turned around.

Stacey The Vampire was right there. "You know this is wolf territory. Get back to your own side!" I growled.

"Soon this side will be ours. Zoe now!!!" Stacey yelled.

Before I could react someone put a cloth in my mouth and tied it to secure it in place. Then they tied my wrists.

I struggled hard and cried,trying to scream for my brothers.

"Mmmm!!!!! Mmmm!!!!!" I shrieked. "Shut up!!" Zoe yelled.

"Your brothers aren't gonna save you little one." Someone else said.

Then Jesse the Vampire jumped down from the trees.

"Mmmm?!" I was shocked. I thought that he was banished years ago.

"Mm!!!! Mmmmmm!!!! Mmmmm!!!!" I shrieked. "Hush. No ones gonna save you. Plus we have no intentions of killing you." Jesse told me.

I was crying and shaking in fear.

~Derek's POV~

"Guys,Lia has been gone for a while." I pointed out.

"I hope she's ok." Sam said. "Hand over your territory wolves!!" Someone shouted. We turned around.

It was Jesse the Vampire. He had Lia with him. Bound and gagged.

"Or you precious little girl,is done for!!" He said. Lia looked at us with tears and fear in her eyes.

"Let her go!!" I growled. "Not until you give up your territory!" Jesse yelled.

I was hesitated wether to give it up the territory or not.

"Fine. Just don't hurt her." I said,worrying for my baby sisters life.

"Actually. I can do whatever I want with her. But I won't kill her...Yet!" Jesse said.

"Mmmm!!!!" Lia shrieked. Then Jesse teleported,taking Lia with him.

"Liana!!!!" I cried. "No!! Why!! Why her!!!" I cried. "Derek it's ok. We'll get her back." Sam said.

We hugged each other as we cried.

We'll save you Liana...

I promise...