Snuggling

~Sams POV~

Derek walked in with Lia in his arms. "Derek,is she ok?" I asked.

"Yes. She's ok,she just fell asleep. I'll let her sleep with me." Derek answered.

"Ok." I said. Derek walked upstairs to bed,I did the same.

~Derek's POV~

I changed Lia into on of my t-shirts and laid her down onto my bed. I cuddled next her.

"I'm sorry Lia. I didn't mean to hit you." I whispered. I kissed her forehead and rubbed her head gently.

"You'll always be our pretty girl. I love you." I said softly.

I wrapped my arm around her and fell asleep.

~the next morning~

I woke up slowly and rubbed Lia's shoulder. She slowly woke up and rubbed her eyes. "Hey babygirl." I said softly.

"Hi Derek." She groaned. She was still tired.

"Did you sleep ok?" I asked. "Yeah." Lia said.

I kissed her forehead and ran my fingers through her brown hair.

"Where are my clothes?" Lia asked. "Over there. I just put you in one of my shirts and laid you on my bed." I answered.

"Ok. Thank you." Lia said. "Your welcome sweetheart." I said. Lia started shivering.

"You cold?" I asked. "Mmhmm." Lia nodded. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her.

"Better?" I asked. "Much better." Lia sighed.

"I love you big brother." Lia said softly. "I love you too babygirl." I whispered in her ear.

I'm glad Lia is safe. I wonder who that guy was that tried to kidnap her.