Close call

~Sams POV~

I put my pjs on,Lia did the same. I laid down on my bed and Lia laid a little far from me.

"Hey...Lia come snuggle with me. I don't mind." I said softly.

Lia nodded and came closer to me. I wrapped my arm around her,rubbing her back. She placed her head in my chest.

I kissed her forehead. "Your a pretty girl,Lia. You always will be." I said.

"I love you Sammy." Lia yawned. "I love you too Liana." I said.

She closed her beautiful,sparkly blue eyes and fell asleep.

I closed my brown eyes and fell asleep. I kept thinking about what Jesse said. Did we have another sister in the past? Who knows. Derek won't tell us.

~the next morning~

I slowly opened my eyes. Lia still laid her head on my chest. She's just a little cutie.

I rubbed her head and I grabbed my phone to check the time. 8:36. I got a text from Derek.

"Going out for a bit. Take care of Lia." I read.

Lia groaned and slowly opened her eyes.

"Hey Lia." I said. "Hi Sammy." Lia said softly.

I kissed her forehead and ran my fingers through her hair.

Lia smiled and cuddled closer to me. I wrapped my arm around her.

~Lia's POV~

I felt safe in my brothers arms. Mostly cuz I know he will always be by my side.

"Sammy?" I asked. "Yeah?" Sam asked softly.

"Where's Derek?" I asked. "He's out for a bit. He'll be back soon." Sam said. "Go get dressed sweetheart." He added.

I got up and walked to my room. I grabbed a pair of brown boots,jeans,my yellow sweater,and an old hockey shirt that belonged to our mom.

It was a little big but not too big. It's almost my size.

I walked downstairs. When I did I saw Jesse holding a knife against Sams throat.

"Sam!!!" I shouted. I started to cry. I was so scared.

"Lia!!" Sam yelled. "Don't move little girl." Jesse threatened.

"Please Jesse. Please let my brother go. I can't loose him. Please!!" I cried. Tears ran down my face quickly.

"Jesse please. Let Sammy go." I cried. Jesse looked at Sam and back at me.

He removed the knife and threw Sam next to me.

I hugged him tightly and sobbed my heart out in his chest.

"It's ok sweetheart,I'm ok. I'm ok." Sam said. He brought me closer to him.

Jesse teleported away.

~Sams POV~

Lia still cried and was shaking. I don't blame her,I could've been killed.

"Hey Lia,baby it's ok. I'm right here. I'm ok." I said.

I placed my hands on Lia's cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"Come on. Let's go." I said.

I brought Lia upstairs and laid her down next to me.