Chapter 5 Complicated love

~~~~~~~three weeks Later~~~~~~~

'Today is prom' she said to herself Looking at Her Black and red Galaxy Dress 'Hope Rin asks me' she thought over and over again Ariana stepped out of her dorm in Her School uniform after all prom wasn't till a few hours later But she didn't Expect to see...Rin and Shiemi in the corner of the Girls Dormitory She went into your room and Didn't close the door but Just...listened To there conversation Ariana Heard 'Prom' Coming from Rin's Mouth Her heart Broke into Pieces she Thought Rin asked Shiemi to Prom 'h-he asked her' Ariana had a shocked face tearing up She slammed her door and Jumped into her bed Crying on her pillow Shiemi Knocked on your door "who is it?" Ariana asked with a sniffle "it's Moriyama!" Shiemi said Ariana Sighed "don't you have somewhere to be?" She asked shiemi "Uhh...Can you just open the door?" Shiemi asked "The door is open" Ariana said Wiping her tears away trying to look like She never Cried. Shiemi Opened the door it creaked open "Can I ask you a question Moryima?" Ariana asked her head Facing towards the Ground "S-sure anything!" Said shiemi Looking at her "D-did Rin ask you to prom?" Ariana asked Tears began to well up in her eyes. Shiemi's eyes widened "N-no! He didn't!" Said Shiemi Her facing turned red "B-but I heard him say "prom" to you" Ariana Said Facing shiemi. Ariana's Red steak from her hair covered her Right eye "he wanted me to ask you of YOU wanted to go to prom with him" shiemi said Looking at you dress Ariana Feeling embarrassed her Face now red "That's A beautiful Dress Forest" Shiemi said Looking at it "Oh...Sorry for asking all this weird shit...and tell Rin I said yes!" Ariana Hugging shiemi tightly Moryima giggles Hugging her back the two girls let go "ok I'll tell him! I'll be right back!" Shiemi said Leaving the room closing the Door behind her. Ariana started Pacing back and forth worrying. Shiemi Running to Rin "Rin! Rin!" She yelled Out "Ariana Said yes that she'll go with you!" Shiemi Kept Running Toward Him. Rin's eyes Sparkled imaging The Perfect Prom day with her. Rin smiled And Giving Shiemi a high five and Running to Ariana's Dorm room. He knocked Rapidly on her door "Ariana! Open up!" Rin said smiling and blushing "It's open!" She said Closing/- her Closet so he won't see her dress when he enters the room. As soon as Rin opened the door he Tackles Ariana in Cuddle "You actually said yes!" He said smiling widely showing those cute demon fangs of his "of course I did I always had a Cru-" she paused and didn't finishv her sentence Rin finally let go of her with a smile "Come by my dorm at 7pm!" He said doing an adorable smile "o-ok sure I'll be there!" She said giving a cute smile back rin walked out Out of the room smiling with joy that the demon girl of his dreams said yes to him! He started talking to himself "I-I can't believe she said yes! I'm so gonna tell her my feelings tonight!" Rin said shooting his fist in the air planning his words already to tell Ariana how he felt about her.~~back in Ariana's room~~ She was jumping up and down in joy it was 6:20pm her eyes widen "shit! I better get ready!" She said grabbing her galaxy Black and red dress with black laced boots she smiled Looking into the mirror "Maybe I should put a little make up?" She said looking at a make up kit she never used. "Nah! Screw makeup I'll just be my natural damn self!" She said throwing away the makeup kit. Ariana slowly took off her skirt and shirt off she's now in her Black bra and Red panties She next Started putting on her beautiful galaxy dress she looked at her dresser "Huh? Gothic gloves? I'm so wearing these!" She said Grabbing them Slipping them onto her Hands they fitted her perfectly they were more like Biker gloves but she didn't mind they were just right for her! "Hell yeah! These are boss!" She said smiling Grabbing her black laced boots Ariana started to slip them on she looked at the time on her phone it was now 6:40pm "crap! I still have to fix my hideous hair!" She said tying her boots quickly. She grabbed her brush and started brushing her knotted messy hair Finally till her hair was perfect it was straight beautiful no knots it was flawless even her Red streak was flawless. After that she grabbed her black leather Jacket and slipped it on she saw black lipstick on her bed "Maybe...I should take this just in case" she said Grabbing it putting it in her Jacket pocket. She checked her Phone once more to see what time it was Now the time was 6:55 "SHIT! If I don't get there in time Rin will think I blew him off!" She said panicking Running out of her dorm room slamming the door.

~~~At Rin's place~~~

Rin was dressed he was wearing a black suit with Black slacks and Black clean shoes he looked down at his hands "tonight is the night I tell her how I really feel!" He said Yukio coming down the stairs "Who do you like this time Rin?" Yukio asked fixing his glasses again fixing his tie with his suit "What do you mean again!?!" Rin said getting mad slamming his fist on the table "Well no offensive but first you like shiemi now you like Forest? It doesn't make sense" said Yukio looking at Rin looking confused "I-I don't man it's complicated sure I like shiemi to and I also like Forest to" Said Rin crossing him arms trying to choose between the two girls he really liked but what he didn't know was that Ariana was outside there dorm room she was just in time it was 6:59pm Ariana bursted into the room "What the hell!?! Here I am dressed for you thinking that you actually liked me! I should've known better Thanks for everything Rin..." She said Storming out of the room with a tear going down her face "Wait! Ariana" Rin said chasing after Ariana "NO! Go away!" Ariana said Picking up her speed "Please stop! I just want to tell you something!" He said Running faster till he finally reached Ariana and stepped in front of her. She turned away hiding her tears "Look at me..." Rin said Grabbing her shoulder she tugged away "Just leave me alone" she said walking off to the Prom alone and sad "shit...I really blew it" Rin said walking to the prom also alone