'engaged'

" be a good wife honey " mom say whit a smile...

"Mom what do you mean?" I ask hem whit a curious face..

" honey your engaged now " my dad said..

" WHAT?!,SIS IS THAT TRUE!?" I ask my sister and he said " yes,sis " and its making cry and sad..

" yah sis, say hi to your mother in low and father in low"  my older brother said.

I look at the woman and man looking at me whit a smile..

"Uhm..hello nice to meet you mam and sir" I great them whit a good smile..

" hello y/n nice to meet you again I mean,,,and don't called us mam and sir just called us mom and dad ok " the lady said..

" mom and dad? " I said to theme whit a curious face and the lady said..

" yes, you must be called us mom and dad because your going to marry my son." the lady said..

" but I don't know who's I'm going to marry if we don't meet this time " I said to theme whit a sad face..

The lady hold my hand a said " your going to marry my son
'Kim Taehyung' ,y/n.."..

My eye's become wider and said
" what?! ".

" your going to meet him tomorrow ok.." The Lady said..

" ok....uhm..but where?" I ask hem and the Lady said.. " to you and taehyung's house..."

"What my House and taehyung!, what is that mean?!" I shout and cover my mouth...

" you'r going to stay  whit Taehyung
y/n",the man say..

After we talk a long hours in the restaurant we go back to our house..

*House*

"Owh...my little sister getting married now how sad..",my brother said to me.

" yah bro I'm not little child anymore,,, but tomorrow is my birthday.."I said to my family whit sad face..

After a while mom and dad holding a white Whit cherry cake,
"HAPPY BIRTH HONEY" my mom and dad say..

" yah...sis this is your last day her.." My sister said whit a little drop of tears in he's cheek..

"Aishh,I don't have any maid here,,joke I mean I don't have any little doll here.." Said my brother...

" mom,dad,sis,bro..thank you but I don't want to get married..but do
i need to marry him?" I said to theme..

" yes,,our grandparents and taehyung grandparents wish that before they died.." My brother said to me..

" yah..y/n blow the candel.." My sis said...

I blow my candel and eat happily Whit our last night..

______________________________________
A/n

Please just comment when there's something wrong to my GRAMAR and my big wrong spelling...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Click the vote to see Taehyung..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~orange cat😻