'kiss'

" what,,your may childhood friend,,
a k-pop star,, you?!.."I'm so shock after he said that and i blush..

" uhmm,y/n please your fiancé is hungry.." He said whit smile..

I walk at the refrigerator and open and ask him,, " w-what do you want to eat?"....." Uhm...anything.. "..

After I cook some pancake,,Taehyung eat his breakfast he pat my head and said
" thanks.. "...I just smiled at him because it's so awkward I don't really remembered him,,,,after we eat I collect the plate's...

I wash the plate's and going back to my room and unpack my clothes to the cabinet I heard a noise from Taehyung room he must be playing  overwatch...

I open my phone and play some games too MOBILE LEGENDS that's my favorite game...

KNOCKING~

" Y/N,,I'M GOING ENTER! " I was to busy playing my game and said,,"ok" Taehyung enter my room and seat besides me and ask..

" what game is that? ",,,
"mobile legends Mr.kim.."

" ahhh... Ms.lee who's character is that? " he ask again " hanabi "

his staring me while gaming and said~

" Do you not really remembered me
y/n " and I finished my game..

" s-sorry but I don't really remembered you...as my childhood friend.. " Taehyung face was turning to baby sad face..

I stand and walk and going downstairs and taehyung hug me back...

" huh..w-wait Taehyung!!.." I said to him while my face is blushing..

" don't move i just miss my childhood friend and now your my fiancé,even you not remembered me but I still remembered you..."..

Taehyung hug me tight and grab my hand,he bring me to a dark room..

He close the door and open the lights,the room was Full of pictures of us,,and Taehyung talk ~

" this is our picture when were little kids to highschool..",,taehyung face coming closer to mine..

" I want to remembered everything.. "
I said to him but not staring at him I take a look all the pictures and it's all me and Taehyung,,,and Taehyung hug me again and said~

" even you not remembered you'r memories but it's still in your heart and never remove " Taehyung face coming closer again and unexpected-

Taehyung kiss you in you'r lips

'The end'

______________________________________

Thank you so much everyone
I hope you like it even
It's Corny
And also vote if you like you'r
Fiancé
Kim taehyung.

Please read my upcoming book
Titled: who is your love (jk,suga)

Also wright by : Orange cat😻 but still pink never mind it..just pink cat aghhh NEVER MIND!!!!