SPERANTES

I’d come for you- Nickelback

Prologue:

“RUN LAURA! RUN!” I yelled, struggling against the grip of the guards. “RUN!” Laura looked at me then back to the woods. With one last glance, she took off; sprinting as fast as her legs could carry her. Her long brown hair disappeared as she ran as farther and farther.

“I Love you Laura,” I whispered hanging my head in utter defeat, “till my very end.”

“Get the girl.” The guard to my left commanded. He had short blonde hair and deep brown eyes. The third guard, a bloke with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, flew off, his wings expanding behind him.

“NO!” I screamed, lunging forward. My eyes were fixed on white wings as they disappeared against a black, starless sky. “No. Please no.”

“You know the rules Harold.” The guard to my right, a redhead with green eyes, hissed, gripping my arm tightly.

“Please no… not my Laura. Dear God, not my Laura. Please don’t let them hurt her.” I sobbed. A fat, salty tear rolled down my cheek to the ground. More followed after it.

The guards began to drag me towards a black van about 100 feet away, leaving my beloved Laura at the hands of the ruthless third guard. My heart longed for her.

Just as the guards opened the door to the van to shove me inside, a heart wrenching scream echoed through the words. My blood ran cold at the sound. “HARRY!”

All of this because she was a human and I was an immortal… an angle.

And we weren’t supposed to fall in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a new story idea that i came up with. I hope you enjoyed it. Comment if you want me to start posting it earlier than I planned.