Wolf Pack x Reader

Based on a true story...

(Y/N) yawned as she walked through the isle's of food, looking for everything on Emily's list. Sam had left her with Jared, Jacob, and Paul, he went somewhere looking for hygiene products or something along the lines of that.

The four walked aimlessly up and down the isles in boredom. The had seen nearly everything in the store, from clothes, shoes, food, hygiene products, etc. the only area they had yet to see was the back part of the store. They started on the left side, where all the baby clothes and toys were, slowly making their way towards the electronics.

While the boys messed with the phones and stereos, (Y/N) kept walking, passing the kids toys and movies, until something caught her eye.

The boys nearly jumped when they heard her shriek. The boys worriedly looked at each other, then ran faster than the speed of sound in the direction she went.

They sighed in relief when they realized she had just stumbled upon the newly added Halloween section of the store. "OH MY GOD!!! GUYS!!!" She said happily as she quickly maneuvered around the isles, looking over the various decorations and candies.

"Slow down, (Y/N). It's still September, it's too early for Halloween." Jacob stated as he watched her getting overly excited by the decor. "Yea (Y/N) Halloween is still weeks away." Paul said crossing his arms in annoyance.

"Fuck off" Jared said to the two wolves as he and (Y/N) put on masks. "Yeah. Don't kill our vibe cause y'all are fucking salty." She said throwing Halloween accessories at the two.

Jacob and Paul heaved a sigh and caved into their own excitement.

The four quickly slipped into various costumes, put on many accessories, and messed with all the decorations, even going as far to spell 'penis' in tiny pumpkins with letters on them. Best of all (Y/N) had taken a lot of photos. Her favorite being them in food costumes, (Y/N) was in a strawberry costume, holding the camera from a higher angle, Jared in a Pizza one, doing a dragon ball Z pose or something that that, Jacob wore a pineapple one and made a piece sign and wore his famous smile, and Paul wore a hotdog costume, holding up his middle finger and sticking his tongue out.

And that's how same found them, He nearly made (Y/N) drop her phone as he scared her.

Just a little something because I'm FUCKING EXCITED FOR HALLOWEEN. So I'm thinking about some more ideas and I was thinking about an idea for a smut or lemon or sexual content or whatever you call it. So should I write the smut or not?