Seth Clearwater X Reader Smut pt.2

Hey y'all!! Here's part two!!!

Previously..

She cursed, making him chuckle as he withdrew his hand and planted a trail of kisses down her neck, past her collarbone.

Her back arched as his mouth latched on to her right boob while he kneaded the other. His tongue ran over her nipple, making her jump slightly at the sudden action. She shut her eyes tight as uncontrollable mewls escaped her lips while he continued.

After giving her other breast the same treatment, he continued his trail of wet kisses down her stomach and over her lower belly.

She cried out when she felt his tongue drag along her slick folds. Her hands clutched the bed sheets as she threw her head back into the pillows.

To be continued..

Continued...

(Y/N) whined as she felt his tongue drag up and down her sensitive pussy as she began reaching her climax. Her knuckles turned white as her grip tightened when Seth's tongue dragged over a spot that had her shaking.

She squirmed, making Seth hold her hips in place as they jutted uncontrollably. As he took one last lick and began another trail of kisses up to her neck, while her legs wrapped around his waist. She whined when his girth rubbed against her folds while he groaned quietly, making another rush of arousal flood her senses. He grabbed the base of his member, giving it a few strokes while he dragged it across her sensitive core, covering his tip with her wetness.

Her moans were silenced as his lips pressed against hers. Seth lined up his member with her entrance, making her eyes widen as she pulled away from the kiss, "-Wait"

"What is it?" Seth asked, worried that he had accidentally her her in any way. "You forgot the condom." She laughed, making him smile sheepishly as he reached for the small packet. His fingers fumbled with the packet, making her chuckle as he struggled to open it.

(Y/N) plucked the packet from his hands and opened it with ease, making his face go red as he blushed in embarrassment. She let the wrapper fall onto the floor while skillfully rolling the condom down his girthy shaft, while climbing onto his lap, straddling him.

His hands clasped over her hips as she reached down in between them, sighing when his tip rubbed against her entrance. His hips bucked up into hers as he growled impatiently, slowly pushing her hips down as he began easing into her.

She gasped as she felt herself stretch around him as he sheathed his member inside her. "S-Seth!" (Y/N) cried out, moaning as his hips jutted into hers once more.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, steadying herself as she began moving her hips up and down his cock.

His grip on her waist tightened as low moans and growls spilled from his mouth, making
(Y/N) shudder in excitement as she keened into his neck. His hips thrusted up into hers uncontrollably, as his primal instincts began to take over.

Deciding that the pace was too slow, Seth carefully rolled them over, laying her down on her back. Mewls escaped her lips as he began pounding into her, his member sliding out of her, then filling her to the hilt, over and over again at a vigorous pace that made her quiver.

He grunted as his hands moved to grasp at the duvet, clutching it until his knuckles turned white as he continued his momentum.

After a few thrusts, (Y/N)'s back abruptly arched up as she threw her head back and keened loudly as his tip pressed against a spot that made her see stars. He smirked as he angled his thrusts to hit that certain spot, making her legs shake as she felt her climax approaching.

"Fuck! I'm close.." she cursed as her nails dig into the skin on his back. Seth grunted in acknowledgment and leaned down to kiss her neck as his thrust became sloppier.

(Y/N)'s moans grew louder as her orgasm ripped through her. She clung to him as as she came, bringing him over the edge as she tightened around his cock.

His hips sputtered to a stop as he buried his length deep inside her, making her shudder as she struggled to catch her breath. He moaned into her neck as his fluids spilled into the latex condom.

The room was filled with labored breaths as he carefully slid out of her. She shuddered at the obscene wet noise while slowly regaining her breath. Seth grunted tiredly as he freed his length from the condom and threw it in the trash can that sat next to the bed.

"What time is it?" Seth asked as he pulled the covers back for them to crawl under. (Y/N) winced at the soreness as she turned to face the clock on her wall.

"3:20." She stated as she nuzzled into his chest while he pulled the covers over them, "got about another hour or so before you have to go.." she mumbled tiredly into his chest.

He hummed in acknowledgement and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly, holding her close to him.

"Nap?" Seth asked as jokingly as he let his heavy eyelids close, too tired to keep them open any longer. (Y/N) chuckled, "No shit." She said sarcastically as she nuzzled into his warmth and closed her eyes.

So sorry if this seems too rushed. I just felt like I had to get this done as soon as possible. Also, please excuse any grammatical errors, It's like 3 am right now and I just wanna sleep. Don't forget leave a request.