Chapter: 3

Previously on Chapter: 2 ...
We all decided to finally finish the battle
**Attack happens**
The attack hit the Jikochuu along with Ira.
Ira yelled in pain and agony. I felt his pain as well. As if we shared the same heart.
Then I noticed Ira still in the air, his expression hiding his face
Then.... he collapsed to the ground, with scars and bruises all over his body. And then, he fell unconscious

And now...

Rikka's POV

I rushed towards Ira but Ace stopped me.

"Ace! Please!" I pleaded.

"No Rikka! He's not a friend! He's an enemy!" said Ace sternly.

"But! You saw him! When he had amnesia a few days ago!"

"I only wanted to boost you're powers!"

"So you actually never thought that he was good?"

Ace didn't reply, instead she turned away from me.

Then Heart broke the silence.

"Ace, I believe in Regina. And Rikka believes in Ira-

But Ace put her hand in front of Heart, indicating that she wanted Heart to stop talking. Then Ace took a deep breath.

"See... that's what I don't understand... why..? WHY DO YOU BEIEVE IN THE ENEMY!!??"

"Ace-

"NO!! I WANT YOU BOTH TO EXPLAIN!!! WHY!?? TELL ME WHY!!?"

We all detransformed.

"Well? I'm listening?" said Aguri, impatiently.

"..." Mana and I stayed silent.

But Alice spoke.

"Aguri-Chan... I understand that you'd be feeling that way... since Regina-chan and Ira destroyed Trump Kingdom.. but I do believe that everyone.. deserves a second chance"

Aguri gave Alice a disgusted look.

"Oh they did more than just destroy it !!! THEY DEMOLISHED IT!!!" said Aguri, furiously.

Mana and I looked even more guilty, along with Alice.

Makoto piped in.

"I also agree with Aguri.." she said

Mana looked astounded.

And Aguri looked pleased.

"Makopi-

"But..." Makoto interrupted. "I do also believe that people make mistakes... so..."

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU ALL!!!" shouted Aguri.

"Aguri-Chan-

"WHY!?? ARE YOU EVEN QUALIFIED TO BE A PRECURE!!!?? YOU SIDE WITH YHE VILLAIN INSTEAD OF YOUR TEAMATE!!??"

"It's not like that Aguri-Chan!!! We agree that Ira did bad bad things! But even we have made mistakes!! Everyone does!! And Ira is a jikochuu agent! Of course he doesn't know the difference between right or wrong!" I said.

"Regina was nice once!!! Her father just confused her!! Now she's with him, but she will come back to the light!!" said Mana.

"I cant believe you all..." said Aguri, darkly.

I was about to argue back when I noticed a tear drop from Aguri's face.

Then Aguri spoke once more

"...Fine.. do whatever you want... it's not my place to tell you what you can, or can't do.... but I will tell you this..."

She looked up, with tears overflowing her eyes and her face, in a furious expression.

"WE ARENT FRIENDS!!!" She finished.

I was shocked, we all were... but Mana.. I dont know how to put it...

Mana fell to the ground and looked at her hands, which were shaking. She started to cry.

Tears were falling down my eyes too, but Mana was the most upset.

"Aguri-Chan! You can't be serious!!" said Makoto.

"I am!!! And it's true! Although I don't agree with myself... but..." she turns..

We all look at her desperately waiting for her to finish.

Then she finally spoke...

"WE'RE THROUGH!!!" and just like that...

she ran...