Chapter: 8

Previously on Chapter: 7...
"I know that look anywhere..."
"Aw man... has my cover been blown?"
"What!? Ira, what do you mean?" I asked.
"Duh! The disguise was nothing but a trick of the light" snapped Ira.
"You were always clever Ira, you always were" said Aguri, smirking
"Thanks... I'm flattered...... Regina..."
"And we have a winner!"

And now...

Rikka's POV

"HAHAH!!! FINALLY!! YOU PROVEN YOURSELF USEFUL!!!" cackled Aguri, or should I say Regina.

I couldn't believe that Regina was the one framing Aguri! I stared in disbelief at Ira then Regina.

"Aww what's wrong Diamond? Upset that you're just a clueless idiot who couldn't even recognize an old friend?"

I didn't know what else to say. I just kept staring.

"Regina! Just leave Diamond alone! She didn't even do anything to you!"

Did Ira just... stood up for me?

"Oh please! I don't know why Mamon and Bel sent you to defeat Precure when your sick, Ira"

"I'm not sick!! And I chose to fight with them!" Ira shot back

"Yeah yeah whatever! I was there the entire time! Remember!?"

"Yeah... well.." Ira was flustered, I guess he ran out of things to argue with.

"HAHAH!! THIS IS TOO MUCH FUUUN!!!" laughed Regina, as she held her stomach containing her laughter.

Then she rose up and had an evil grin spreading on her face.

"Ooooh!! You know what else is fun? TAKING REVENGE!!" and like that, she disappeared..?

Ira and I were safe for now, but who knows what Regina was planning..

"Stay Here Diamond.." said Ira.

"Ira!? Where do you thing your going!?" I asked.

"Um.. to go fight with her..?"

"Ira! You just got out of the bed!! You still have that fever!!"

"I'm fine now, I can do it!"

"Jeez Ira, do we have to do this again??!"

"Fine I won't leave..."

"Thank you!"

We stayed in silence for a while until Ira spoke up.

"What do you think Regina meant as 'revenge' ?"

"I... I'm not sure..."

I started to think hard remembering all our frights with Regina.. and how she used to be our friend.

Think Rikka! THINK!!! Regina wants to help her dad take over the world, she wants to spread darkness, and she wants to-

I gasp as I knew the answer. Ira flinched and looked confused.

"MANA AND THE OTHERS ARE IN DANGER!!!!" I yelled.

"What do you mean!??"

"Regina wants to take revenge from Mana! Ever since the last day we were friends, she wanted to get Mana back for being friends with her! That day was also the day Cure Ace showed up. Regina wasn't happy at all after-

"Rikka!! I was there! I knew what happened!! Can you get to the point!?" interrupted Ira

"Oops... Sorry...Anyways. Regina was angry at how Ace was so strong. And Regina did not like Ace at all... so that's why she's framing her!! To ruin Ace's image and possibly convert Ace to the dark side"