Chapter 43

Note: sorry I made mistakes, you know Harry's girlfriend Zarah yeah? I know her picture is Maia Mitchell I prefer change it to Anna Kendrick instead so Maia Mitchell played as Hilary who will be Kathleen's best friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kathleen's POV

Papa had drop me off at school, this year is my last because I'm 17 years old now. I walk in to see my best friend Hilary walk toward to me, smiling.
"Hey Kat!" She said hugged me, "I missed you all summer." She added, we haven't see all summer because I went to visit Shay and Zayn at holiday that why we never hang out all summer.
"I know me too, Lary." I said I know Lary is sound weird or odd name but it's nickname for her so I don't have to say full name then, she prefer Lary.
"So how is everyone?" She asked, "no troubles there?" She added, that right I forgot. She knew all my family is werewolves and some of them isn't and she won't tell anyone about us which I'm happy otherwise I will lose her forever, I really need her in my life.
"I'm so excited this is last year in school." She said I giggles, "yeah." I said, "school is sucks." She said I laugh, "tell me about it." I said she lightly hit my arm, "hey no hitting my girlfriend." I heard familiar voice, I smile and turn round, "Hey babe." He said kissed me.
Also I got a boyfriend too, his name is Owen and surprised, he's a werewolf.
He moved here about three years ago and was bitten by accident but that is only one way to saved him from falling off roof, he was attacked by one of chimna that was push him off roof but my papa had to save him by grab his arm by his teeth because he can't use his hands to get Owen, his hands was holding that creature from hurting my papa or take him so Owen could die.
So yeah, he had to do that. When his first full moon, he almost killed everyone in the pack who was trying tell him how to control himself but he couldn't and he about to attacked anyone but lucky! I came to saved them, how? I was in front of Owen that made him stop from killing me so he knew he couldn't hurt me that why.

Owen and I dating for three years since we first met, i'm so happy to have him.
But my brothers aren't because they are very overprotective just like my papa.
My dad, Shay and Darren are happy for me so only two of my brothers isn't.
I don't care about them anyway because I'm happy and they can't change that. "Hey have you heard there a party at Lisa's?" Hilary asked, I shaking my head, "we should go!"
"Uh... I don't know but my family..." I said they could get worried if I'm not home or walking out in the dark.
"Don't worry, I can tell them that you will be at mine staying sleepover?" She said I sighed and nodded she scream in excited, this is my first to go at party.
She been to parties loads times and she say it fun, "I will there babe." Owen said I smile and kissed him on cheek.
"Thanks." I said he smile and kiss me.