Chapter 15

Scott's POV
I heard Peter told me and the pack that Amber is Hybrid, but we will never hurt her, we will help her to control.
We heard that Deaton was attacked by witches as he say, so The Witches is here somewhere and I caught smell that same on that attacked Deaton.
"Come on! Before it fade." I said kept running until it lead me to the river.
"Where are they?" Derek asked, the trail stopped here and smell fade away.
They not here but where are they?
"Hello people." I heard unfamiliar voice call out as we all turn round, to face with The Witches, three women.
"Ami, it nice to see you again. Where is she?!" The Ginger girl yelled I assume she the leader of the pack, there one blonde girl and one brunette girl next to the ginger both sides, who is she talking about? I look at Ami.
"I have no idea what you talking about?" Ami said she doesn't know? The leader, is she talking about Kira or Amber? "You do know what I'm talking about." The Ginger girl said evil smile.
"Honestly I don't." Ami said, The three witches put their hands up that point to Ami, what are they doing?! They saying something that make Ami fly away and hit on the tree, her eyes is closed, Peter suddenly growl at the witches and ready to attack them but Peter fly away.
"Where is she?!" The Ginger girl yelled.
"Who?!" Derek asked.
"Amber!" The Ginger girl yelled back.
"We don't have her!" Derek shouts.
I watched Peter groan and get up, Ami just woke up as Peter help her get up.
"Liars!" The Ginger girl yelled and put her hand up again, ready to attack us.
Suddenly she was fly away backward, we turn round to see... little girl?
"Amber?" Ami asked little girl smile, it her, she is Amber, she so beautiful.
"You!" The Ginger girl said get up, "girls get ready." She said as her and girls put their hands up, before they about to hurt us but Amber hurt them before they did, she so fast, I'm glad.
I walk to the ginger girl on floor, I kneel down, "where is Kira?" I growl at her.
"She's dead!" She said I froze, Kira is dead? What am I going to tell Stephanie? Oh my, she lost her mother.
I stand up and turn to the pack, "I miss you mummy." Amber said Ami hug her and saying she miss her too, I smile.

"Watch out!" Isaac yelled, I turn round, there a stake flying toward to... Amber?! Peter jump in front of her, he get stabbed instead of Amber, he saved her life, he fell on ground, groaning in pain, as I watched Derek and Cora attacked the witches who just almost killed Peter but he still healing. The Witches is dead, thank god for that.
"Thank you for saving Amber." Ami said, "your welcome, I couldn't let anyone kill little girl of your." Peter said smile, something up with him?
"Thank you." Amber said kiss his cheek, his face goes little pink, we all laugh at his face, "is it over yet or are we..." Derek said pause, look at me.
"You heard what she said, Kira is dead." I said, "I thought we should find her body and bury her." Derek said.
"I don't know." I said, "right now I have to tell Stephanie." I added sighs.
"This must be hard for her." Liam said.
"I know." I said, as Peter healed fully and we all on way to home now.