Chapter 50

Kathleen's POV

It's been long journey to New York, I lost count but probably few days got there in Zayn's car not on plane, because of my stuff so that why.
It so tiring and exhausted, lucky we arrived here so I can sleep now I mean I'm pregnant for god sake, I need sleep.
I'm almost two months in two more weeks, which mean I will having second scan to make sure everything is okay and heathy that why, I sighed.
"Thank god." I said they chuckles.
We all got out of car, his house is massive and posh, I will love it here.
"Hey Ritchie!" I heard Lara shouted.
"Hey Lara." I saw young girl about a year older than me, I remember Lara just mention Ritchie name walk to her.
"This is Kathleen, Kat for short." Lara said, "hi Kat, nice to meet you." Ritchie said, "I'm Ritchie, Rich for short."
"Rich? Why that?" I asked, she smile.
"Lots people called me that." She said.
"I couldn't help but doesn't that name is a boy name?" I asked I heard laugh.
"Lots people name their daughters a boy name, I know it sound weird but we don't care." Zayn said carried box.
"If you ever had daughter, could you name her a boy name?" I asked.
"God no way! Right Lara?" He asked.
"Definitely not." Lara said Rich smile.
"Anyway, let Zayn do your stuff while I help you find your room." Lara said.
"Okay..." I said nodded, "see you later Ritchie, come round tomorrow." Lara said Rich nodded and walk away.
(I don't wanna type Ritchie full name so Rich name for now)
Lara lead me to my new room, it's quite big than mine. I sat on bed that was already there, I yawned and rub my eyes. "Go sleep, you're exhausted." Lara said I nodded as she leave the room.

~

I woke up to smell from downstairs, mmm foods! I jump out of bed and ran downstairs to kitchen where they will be, "food!" I shout they laughing as Lara pass me a pizza as I eat quickly.
"Someone is hungry." Zayn said smile.
"Blame Owen." I said carry on eating.
"Did you want to keep babies?" He asked, I shrugs and stop eating now.
"If you want to keep it and that fine, you're nearly 18." He added I sighed.
"Whatever." I said back to eating again, suddenly I felt about to throw up, I ran to bathroom and throw up and cough.
"It's okay..." I heard Lara said rub my back, "it's will be over soon." She add.

~

Next day...

I heard knocking on the door, I watched Lara open the door and I could see Rich walk in with smiling.
"Hey Ritchie! Why don't you and Kat have chat and get to know each other? I'm sure you two will be great friends." Lara said look at me first then Rich.
"Sure!" Rich said smile, Lara smile.
"That settled then, anyway I got to go Kat. I'm working and Zayn already gone to work so Rich will be here with you all day." Lara said pat Rich back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow this is longest story ever!