Chapter 5

((I'm back! Sorry about the looong hiatus. Now back to your regularly scheduled story~Ci)) 

"I can't fucking believe I gotta stay 7 minutes in Heaven with you in this closet," Pete sighed.

"This isn't that bad. And being old is alright, mate." Roger tried to cheer him up.

"I know, I know. I'd rather be young, though."

"Well, of course! Who wouldn't! I think we'll probably be saying this when we actually are this age."

"If we make it, Rog."

"Uh, well yeah," Roger took off his glasses and leaned on Pete's shoulder.

"What's wrong, Dip?"

"It's just, you know. We fight a bit here and there. And sometimes we curse out each other quite a bit. We're at our throats all the time! And I would have never realised it if I never turned old."

Pete put his shoulder around Roger. "There, there, Roger," Pete tried to calm him down. 

"Just fuck it! Pete I love you. Not as how you think I do. But as a brother. The brother I never had." Tears started to be shed from both of them.

"Me too. I love you with all my heart,mate," Pete whipped away his tears. "You know I don't mean those things when I say 'em to you!"

"I know! I know! We're just super fucking angry all the time. We might kill each other!"

"Fuck! Don't think like that. Nobody lives forever, Rog. But, if we come close to it, I'll be fine with it with you."

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Now, can we shut the fuck up?" Roger whispered.