ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ᴋɪssᴇs ❀ sᴏʟᴇɪʟ x ғ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ᴋɪssᴇs - sᴏʟᴇɪʟ x ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
__________

" sᴏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴋɪss ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ? "

__________

"Soleil, please... you're embarrassing me in front of Sharena."

"Eek! Sorry, not sorry!" The pinkette squealed, peppering kisses on her girlfriend's warm face. "I'm just giving you a daily dose of my kisses, like I promised!" Soleil giggled, giving one last peck on the tip of (Y/n)'s nose. "I'll be on my way. Goodbye, love!" Soleil turned around, walking away with skip and a hop in her steps.

"Oh, um, see you later, Soleil!" (Y/n) waved towards the skipping pinkette, the girl reciprocating the action with a cheesy grin. The summoner stared at her girlfriend longingly before turning to look at her unusually quiet friend, Sharena, who stared back at her with a gigantic smile. "What the—why are you staring at me like that, Sharena?"

Sharena giggled, giving (Y/n) a playful grin. "'Daily dose of my kisses?' You guys are toooo cute!" The energetic girl danced around her flustered friend, poking her red cheeks. "Sooooo... what's the whole backstory about it?"

"Backstory?" (Y/n) furrowed her brows, watching Sharena nod eagerly. "I don't want to bore you—"

"I'm always up for a little love story!" The blonde jumped in, rocking back and forth on her heels. "Tell me, please!"

"I mean—sure... I guess... Well, it was day when Soleil confenssed..."

—————
ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ
—————

"I really, really, REALLY like you! It was probably obvious from the start—" Soleil stood in front of (Y/n), both hands clutching a single red rose, blush coating over her pale cheeks. "BUT I hope you like me as much—"

"I like you too, Soleil." (Y/n) cut in bluntly, a her lips twitching into a tiny smile. While she held a calm and cool composure outside, she was screeching internally in the inside. She felt as if she was on cloud nine at that very moment.

"I knew you wouldn't —" Soleil began, blinking rapidly, staring at (Y/n) with a blank look until realization set in. "WAIT! You like me back!"

(Y/n) chuckled, playing with her (h/c) hair."Yup! I like you—OOF!"

Soleil clinged onto (Y/n), a happy, but puzzled look on her flushed face. "We're lovers now, right?" Soleil asked for confirmation, sighing in relief when she saw (Y/n) nod. "Good, good... So I can kiss you anytime I want?"

That single question sent the summoner's face ablaze, a coy smile on her lips. "Sounds good to me."

Not a single word was spoken afterwards, kisses being exchanged between the new lovers.

—————
ᴇɴᴅ
ᴏғ
ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ
—————

"That was so beautiful!" Sharena cried, wiping away the tears gathering in her eyes. "I feel like a proud mom."

"That's weird, Sharena." (Y/n) pointed out teasingly, nudging the girl's shoulder. "But... Thanks for listening."

The blonde giggled and pulled (Y/n) into a bear hug. "Aw, no problem! Certainly not for a friend."

"No—It's just that—I love her so much, I want to tell everyone about it—"

"I FEEL THE SAME WAY TOO, (Y/N)!"

"SOLEIL?! When did you get here?"

"I never left!"

"O-Oh."

"I love you!"

"...I love you too, Soleil."

—————

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ: |ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴍɪɴᴅ: ʜᴇɴʀʏ|