Finding Ryo

Chapter 1

~Allen's POV~

When the smoke disappeared, I noticed that Ryo was gone. Now very scared, I stood up and began to look around. I called his name over and over, but Ryo wouldn't come. I suddenly didn't care about the akuma that were still out and about, I raced though the forest, so that I could find him. Everywhere I looked and went, the black haired boy was not there.

'Where are you?' I asked myself as I went back to Kanda. As I came out off the trees, I saw that Kanda was waiting for me. He blinked and looked at me.

"Where's short stack?" Kanda asked.

"Ryo... Disappeared.."

"Disappeared? What do you mean?"

"He's gone."

Kanda seemed worried, which made me kind of scared.

"Let's look for him." Kanda said.

I gave a nod, knowing that Ryo may not be in the area anymore. I didn't care about that, I just wanted to find Ryo and make sure that he was safe. Kanda had disappeared somewhere, but I wasn't worried about him. I clawed my way back into the woods, hoping that Ryo hear me. I went as far as I could and I searched everywhere. I was now very scared and I called Ryo's name over and over, but I never got and answer. Now, tears were sliding down my cheeks and I sat on the ground and began to cry. I wiped my tears, hoping that they would stop, but they kept coming. I called Ryo's name a few more, before I broke down with more tears.

'Ryo.... Where are you?'

This chapter is short, I'm sorry. Also, for this book, I may take a long time to update, since I'm working on another book on my (many) other accounts.

Anyway, enjoy the first chapter of book 2!