Chapter 14

The next morning, I woke up and went to the main room, were breakfast was being severed. I found the nice man that I was talking to the night before and I sat next to him. We chatted a bit, before my meal came. Tad, the friendly man, was surprised by all the plates of good I had, since I got so many. I quickly ate my meal and waited for a moment, before I saw the mysterious person walk down the steps. I looked at the person, trying to find out who it was. I watched as the he exited the building again. I got up and slowly followed him. By the time I exited the building, I couldn't find the person.

'He wants to get away...' I thought as I began to wander around the town. I asked many people have seen the the mystery person and most of them told me not to follow him. Of course, I wasn't going to listen to them. I was interested in who this person was. I needed to find out if it was someone I knew or if it just a random person acting weird. I was happy that someone gave me a answer and showed me which way the person went. I noticed that the sky was turning dark and I realized I was out almost all day trying find this person. I headed over to the woods, since that were the nice woman gave me directions.

'Maybe he's going to attack the akuma?' I recalled what some of the people said about the Black Knight. Maybe what they said and he was going to attack the akuma. As I entered the woods, I looked around but saw nothing. I heard slight shuffling and I followed the noise thinking that it was the Black Knight. I made my though the maze of trees before coming to a clearing. The shuffling noise was close. After a moment, everything went silent. Finding it weird, I activated my arm. At the same moment, I saw an akuma come at me. I quickly sliced it and jumped away to avoid being caught in the explosion. Once the smoke was gone, I saw that I was now surrounded by countless akuma.

"Damn it.." I swore and began to attack the large creatures.

One by one the akuma exploded, but more and more kept coming. I was now fearing for my safety. I didn't know how many akuma there were left and I knew that I probably would die trying to defeat them all. Out of the corner of my eye, a akuma exploded. I blinked when two more exploded. Before I knew it, almost all of the akuma were gone and I could see a person attacking them with a very large sword. By the time I was finished processing the things that just happened, the person was standing in front of me, his face hidden. I blinked serval times before the person took a step back. I stared at him for a moment before realizing it was the strange boy from the inn. I was going to say serving but the boy took another step back, before saying only one word.

"Allen?!"