0.5 // Prologue

Tyr is a normal boy. He loves to create art.

But normal canvases don't cut it.

At one point he is caught spray painting on the school walls and is told to join the host club. He doesn't regret painting... But will he regret being in the host club? Let's just hope not... For the sake of the story.

Addison is the daughter of the owner of a major company. She's part of the student council. She used to have the reputation as the weird art kid. Now she's ridiculed. What'll happen when she catches Tyr spray painting?

--

The echo of an alarm clock rang throughout the pitch-black room. No light was shining through except the small LED light on the headband of a boy. Though the LED was small, it was at least the average size for its type. The boy whose head it's on, on the other hand, was much smaller than he was supposed to be for his age.

"Shut up you damn thing... I know I made you but you're annoying as hell." The petite boy pushed the button with his elbow that was not tinted with the alluringly exquisite paint. To most people, it emanates a revolting odor which is related to that of permanent markers. But to the teenager, it smelled like a heavenly embrace from your one genuine love.

Back to the point.

He sighed before washing his hands and strolling down to his locked vanity. He opened it and gave a barely visible smile at the photo attached to the polished wood.

No time will return it to that time of genuine love.

The shadow of a smile disappeared as he looked away from the photo. The phantom image of small, salty teardrops gathered in the rims of his eyes before dispersing in fear of the boy's strong resolve.

I'll make them come back, they won't have a choice. His thoughts were toxic, supposedly aiming towards his parents.

He quickly picked up the back of paint and robotic supplies before grabbing a small painters knife and attaching its blade to the photo.

His hand shook and his resolve withered as the blade fell without harming the seemingly perfect photo.

A picture perfect family. A small boy, a woman, and a man. The boy had skin which looked as if it were covered in the soil that dusted the earth. As if he had fallen on the battlefield after being hit down by his nemesis. He was named after the Norse God of War and Justice, after all.

Frigg. The goddess who was the mother of Tyr. Maybe that's why he was named after the Norse God of War and Justice.

He hated being connected to his family like that.

*Flashback*

"Dad! Dad! Look at this! I made you a picture of u-" The small boy's hand and drawing were hit away by the larger male.

"Don't touch me you, filthy child. Tsk. Do you even know any manners?" He roughly picked up the drawing from the floor as stared at it for one second. His son's ability to draw was spectacular, much better than his own.

He would never admit that.

"It's terrible. Do you even know how to draw, you useless child? You were named after a high and mighty god. ACT LIKE ONE, BRAT!" The large man screamed at the small boy on the floor, bawling and sobbing at his father's harsh words and loud tone of voice. The house boomed with the intense volume of the large man.

The boy had run back to his room and locked himself up for the night. He didn't dare to come out and face his father's wrath. The sweet melancholy tore his mind in half as the man's miniature son lay on his floor, in a small knot, and wept until he pulled himself into a deep slumber with the somber blackbird's bittersweet song of everlasting rejection.