0.75 // Prologue (Part 1/2)

- Addison's POV -

     There was some sort of rustling noise emanating from the shrub. I began slowly pacing to the brush when something came flying at my head! I swiftly sprang out of the way, then a petite boy went zooming out of the bush, and ran off someplace else. I began pursuing him. 'I don't get enough credit for this!' I groaned and continued running. I saw the fellow slip and ran swiftly to catch up with him. By the time he was up and on his feet, I was in front of him. "No hiding now." I seized his arm and began leading him into the academy, "You're coming with me to the student council! You'll get your punishment there."

      "What'd I do? I just fell into the bush! I thought you were a bear!" He was unmistakably playing the innocent card.

      "I'm not falling for it... Whatever your name is!" I nearly smirked smugly. For once, Ryuuto and Milo won't keep nagging me for not performing my duty correctly! Chelsea will be so impressed with m-! Then, I felt the boy wriggle out of my grasp and start sprinting away. "GET BACK HERE!" I yelled, chasing him again. My stamina was slowly wearing thin as I panted, attempting to breathe. At some point, I couldn't run any further and leaned against the pink walls. I heard footsteps gliding towards me as someone patted my back softly. They were small, but not any tinier than I was, if anything, he was roughly a few inches taller than I was.

      "Just breathe slowly. In through your nose, out through your mouth." He spoke softly, his hands gently caressing my back. It was the boy from before! Except, at that moment, I had no oxygen, or energy, to pursue him, or discipline him. I followed his instructions, inhaling and exhaling. When I felt better, a straightened myself.

      "Why would you do that?" I inquired, nearly fearful of what his response would be.

      "I can't leave someone in pain behind, no matter if it may hurt me." He held out his arm. "You can take me there if you really want, but don't expect me to be so nice any other time."

      I narrowed my eyes slightly, it was an understatement to say that I was suspicious. "Most people don't just turn themselves in. What reason do you have?"

      "I won't make you force yourself to run. I can tell someone else is pulling strings in the background. This is better for you, and a new opportunity for me."

      I was still suspicious, no one had turned themselves in before, so I grabbed his arm and began walking to the Student Council's office. When he didn't run away, I realized he was serious. I should pay him back. "Tell them that the art was for your scholarship. They're more likely to let you off without a suspension, or worse, expulsion." He nodded after hearing my words.

      "I suppose that would be best for us both, wouldn't it?"

      "Yes, it would," I affirmed with a nod. After a while of walking, we made it to the Student Council office. "We're here." I motioned to the door. He opened in nonchalantly and walked in sans hesitation.

      "Hey! Hey! Addy! Addy!" I already knew who it was. A girl, inches taller than I, came bouncing over to me and hugged me like a teddy bear. "Who's this? Who's this? Your boyfriend~" Her long orange hair, and strange uniform was a prompt sign that this was Chelsea. Great.

      "Hello, Chelsea." I immediately straightened myself up and smiled politely, "This is a boy whom I caught spray-painting on the back wall of the school. I'm going to go clean it up now, please judge his punishment." I grabbed the sponge, bucket, and gloves. I began walking away. As I passed the boy, I muttered in his ear, "Scholarship excuse," and continued walking as if nothing had happened at all.

                                                                      -Tyr's Perspective-

     What a peculiar woman. Whatever. She presented with me a justification for my actions. I suppose I'll use it. I swivelled my body to overlook the Student Council and attempted to smile charmingly. I don't presume it was working exceptionally favourably.

      "So," A male, with presumably black hair, started, "You're here for spray-painting on the back walls of the school. What do you have to say for yourself?"

      "I was merely practicing the reason for my scholarship. If not for my expertise in artistic design, it's quite feasible that I wouldn't be here. I was going to clean the wall after, but I got caught in the wrong place, at the wrong time." I looked down, feigning a solemn glance.

      "Chelsea?" The student looked over at the orange-haired girl who nodded slightly.

      "All clear, Rowan!" She cheered and grinned.

      "... I told you not to call me that." He said monotonously, turning back to me swiftly, "She will administer your punishment." He motioned back to the girl with orange hair.

      "I say we force him to join a club." She smirked, "Which club would you least want us to put you in?" She began listing the clubs, and I visibly grimaced when she said the 'Host Club.' They used to have one at my old school... They were all perverts.

      "Not the host club," I said quickly, "If it's anything like how I think it is, I don't want anything to do with it."

     "The host club it is!" Her smirk got larger as she cheered, pulling the small lollipop out of her mouth, "I'll go tell them!" She skipped out of the room with delight to go tell them.

     "Those idiots cause us so much trouble! I can't help but feel bad for you, dude!" The red-haired student who was spinning in an office chair told me, "That was a funny expression you made, though!" He chuckled, swiping some dust away. "Good luck!"

     The one who I assume is the council leader, messed with his black hair slightly, "Please, get out if you may, classes are about to start." He looked away from me and turned to the boy with red hair, "Go find Chelsea, will you, Milo?"

      "Ay Ay, Cap!" Milo smirked and ran off after Chelsea. I just catered to 'Rowan''s request and left silently. I went to the office, which was down the same hall, and got my schedule without making too much of a disturbance.

      "Class... 2-A?" I looked at the sign and knocked lightly on the door, before sliding it open slightly.

      "Ah. Hello." He gazed at me for a mere second, before realizing that I was the new scholarship student. I smiled in a fake manner as he told me what to do. I leaned against the wall out there until I heard him introducing me. I swiftly slid the door open, walking into the classroom.

      "Hello, my name is Tyr Mori." I bowed, "Please treat me well!" I stood up straight, and I smiled in fake kindness. I could see some girls swooning slightly. I winked softly at them. 'I suppose I need to get used to being a host.' Some kids raised their hands. I picked one, and they asked their question.

      "Are you from Japan?" I nodded, the fake smile never leaving my delicate features.

      "Yes. I was born and raised here in Japan." I chose a different student in the back of the class. He had blond hair, and he was really energetic.

      "Are you the kid who's going to be in the host club?" I froze for a second.

      "Yeah. I got caught spray-painting at the wrong time. I was just trying to practice my art skills... I was going to clean it after!" I bit my thumb, feigning innocence. "Such a tragic tale." A fake tear slipped down my eye. I guess I need to practice for the real thing. Girls started swooning and even comforted me. The teacher just shook his head. Muttering in an annoyed manner to himself.

      "Not another one." The teacher sighed and signalled everyone to be quiet. "You can go sit behind Suoh-san. Suoh, raise your hand please." The energetic student who had just asked me the question raised his hand with a wide grin.

                                                                 Oh, God. This will be hard.