23|News

TEXT MESSAGES

Amelia Richards | Amelia Bryan Fuller | xxx-xxx-xx97

Bryan Fuller | xxx-xxx-xx97

(November 30th, 2012)

xxx-xxx-xx97
Hi, this is Bryan, from the audition about a week ago

Amelia
Oh, hello!

xxx-xxx-xx97
I just wanted to inform you that you have been picked for the role
Welcome to the Hannibal family!
We'll be getting acquainted with everyone officially December 20th & then filming is going to be set for December to February, probably

Amelia
Wonderful! I'm so glad I'm able to have the opportunity to play the role, thank you again! I suppose I'll see you in a month then

xxx-xxx-xx97
We're just as glad to have you
Have a great day then!

Amelia
And you!

•❅──────────✧❅✦❅✧──────────❅•

REAL LIFE

AFTER SHARING THE NEWS OF THE ROLE, EVERYONE GATHERED AT HER PLACE TO CELEBRATE

AFTER SHARING THE NEWS OF THE ROLE, EVERYONE GATHERED AT HER PLACE TO CELEBRATE. As of now, everyone sipped on their drinks, alcohol or soda. Amelia had chosen to drink champagne someone gave to her as a birthday gift a year prior.

She had done her fair share of freaking out over the role and did even more earlier. She had sat on her couch while everyone else was scattered across the apartment, near one another. Music had been subtly playing in the background as well, some 2000's song that was certainly upbeat. She had hummed to the tone, feeling solemn during the joyous day.

She felt like she had done enough screams of excitement and it was not helping that her own non-confident persona was putting herself down. Even some of it being from the Thanksgiving dinner where her sister harshly brought her out of the trance she put herself in.

Even Matt & Karen we're there but they had noticed her not-so-energetic attitude. Although, only Lili & Matt had agreed to officially see what was going on.

"Amy!" Matt called out to her, grabbing her attention.

"O-Oh, hey Matt" she greeted, "Hey Lili"

"Care to join us for some dancing? Perhaps I could pull off some dance moves just like at Amy's wedding" he offers, attempting to make her laugh. He had even done a smidge of his signature dance move in the episode with the wedding of Amy & Rory.

"You can't miss out on the chance to dance with the Doctor, y'know" Lili joked.

Amy had slightly smiled at the offer and decided to take it, grasping onto his hand. He dragged her to the center of the floor, putting his arms above his head before wiggling them around, having a grand ol' time. Both lili & Amy had watched him have a great time on the dance floor but soon danced together in sync with the song. Lili spun her and almost fell on too her because of her own laughter. Soon enough, everyone had begun to dance. Winter & Nika together, then Karen with Avery, Melissa with Arthur, Nevaeh and Laura, & Sarah with her own dad.

"So tip up your cup and throw your hands up
And let me hear the party say"

"THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!" They all scream, dancing randomly to the beat.

"Oh my god, why are our parties always like this?" Nika jokingly asks as she dances with Winter.

"We're crazy?"

"EXACTLY! Maybe a bit insane but whatever!" Nevaeh yelled in response.

After an hour of jamming out to the 'bop', they all calmed down and stood around the center, now holding their drinks in their hands. Thomas stood in front of them all, intending to make a toast.

"We're all here today to celebrate Any's recent success with finding roles in Doctor Who & Hannibal"

"Damn straight" Avery interrupted, earning a few laughs.

"She's come a long way and it's truly her time to shine. We couldn't be more proud, congrats!" he finished off, raising his champagne up.

Everyone cheered at the toast, raising their glasses and quickly downing them again. The final parts of the party commenced with only joyful emotions throughout the night. But soon, it was interrupted by a single phone call.

"Bloody hell—If you'll excuse me" Sarah quickly says as she receives a phone call she expected later in the week. After a moment, she returned to everyone's attention.

"Who was it?" Amy questioned.

"Work, they were letting me know when to show up" she lied. They all nodded and went back to their conversations. Amy looked at her sister in confusuion, being able to tell when something was wrong. She brushed it off as not wanting to go to work and went back to concerning with Karen & Arthur and even Matt.

Although, Thomas was easily able to tell when Sarah was lying. And she quickly fessed up the truth.

"It was Tom Lee, he is specifically asking for me tomorrow, ugh" she complained to her father.

"That's not bad right? I mean you get called in all the time"

"Yeah, but Tom Lee is a dick and annoying and nosy"

"Wait, Tom as in Tommy 'the player' Lee?" He asked in surprise.

"Yes, exactly that fucker. I can just tell he is gonna be worse this time around"

"At least it won't be as bad on Amy, I hope"

"I do too" she says, looking at her sister, not wanting the streak of luck to end even if she held her own grudges.

|AUTHORS NOTE|

So things are coming together