26|Getting Ready

REAL LIFE

(December 20th, 2012)

AMELIA HURRIEDLY LOOKED AT HER WATCH AS SHE DROVE HOME FROM HER LOCAL STARBUCKS. She had done back there to work extra shifts for some side cash. And of course, she became even more famous as her co-workers & customers were always talking about her role on Doctor Who.

As soon as she drove up to her curb, she quickly exited her car to go up the stairs and countless floors of the apartment complex by entering the elevator. She soon found her signature apartment with the number 1981 and stepped inside to see everyone else already there, aside from Matt, Karen, & Arthur obviously.

"Amy! Finally!" Winter exclaimed as she dragged her over to the kitchen to put her things on top of the counter. "We have to get you ready now"

"Um, I know, but isn't it kind of early? We have two hours until--"

"WE NEED LIKE 3 HOURS BUT WE HAVE TO WORK WITH TWO RIGHT NOW!" Melissa yelled from her spot on the bathroom.

"I mean, an hour is fine for me..." Lili trailed off, feeling like it was bit much to use two whole hours to get ready for a party.

Soon enough, Laura, Nevaeh and Melissa dragged her to the bathroom so they could apply her make-up. She had taken a quick shower and cleaned her face right before that but she wasn't necessarily prepared to go through such a process. They could get quite extensive when it came to getting ready or quite frankly anything having to do with outer appearances.

After 45 minutes of them applying it, they finally finished Amy's and their own. Right after, they began to gather their clothing, well attire for the night.

Winter had chosen a long but somewhat sleek black dress with thin straps at the shoulders, a slight opening at the chest going down. Nika had a pink-lavender dress that went all the way down to her ankles while having large straps covering her shoulders. Both Laura and Nevaeh had matching white dresses of an elegant manner, but with a simple style. Melissa sported a similar dress to Laura & Nevaeh's but had no fabric over her shoulders, almost like a crop top. Sarah had acquired a simple black dress shockingky similar to an old dress of Amy's. Avery had chosen a sleek, black strapless dress that spilt at the beginning at the knees. Lili sported her own elegant but colorful dress. It consisted of a mainly black pattern but more varied flowers as it went down. It had sleeves to cover arms up to her elbows. And of course, she wore her classic Captain America necklace which was basically Steve's iconic shield. Finally, Amelia had changed into a dress recommended by Avery. It was of a lace material around her shoulders and had left an opening down her chest, slightly. The dress ended just below her knees. Her hair was let down so that it fell to her shoulders.

"OKAY, WE FINALLY DID IT! AYE!" Nika yelled, feeling triumphant after they all got ready with 20 minutes to spare.

"Somehow, yeah" Winter mumbled.

"What now? It doesn't start in like 20 minutes, and we all can't fit into Amy's car. Some of us walked here" Laura pointed out, finding a flaw in the plan.

"W-Well, we could..."

"How about we call in a little favor?"

"From?"

"From our favorite time lord, obviously!"

"Geronimo, MOTHERFUCKERS!" Nevaeh yells before dialing Matt's number.

Luckily, he was not busy but was fortunately planning to attend the event as well. He had used one of his many cars, a spacious one at that. It was able to hold them all plus Karen & Arthur.

Another 15 minutes later, they arrived at the venue of the party, admiring the lights and many decorations placed around it. Many actors, producers, & writers had shown up, explaining the many people there as well as why it was grander than some local party.

"Let the night begin..." Matt had trailed off, giving off a sense of mystery. For some reason, he felt like something interesting would happen but maybe it was just some sort of paranoia.

Nonetheless, they all exited the large vehicle and stepped into the building that was sure to introduce an eventful night to them.

|AUTHORS NOTE|

This is honestly really short but fuck it