Chapter 0: Origins and what are their quirks

There was only a few months left until the U.A entrance exam. Jacob needed to train. He and his friend(basically brother) Richard have been aiming to become heroes for quite some time and with their quirks it wouldn't be too hard. Their quirks were the best in their class at junior high but that left them without many friends besides each other. They were often feared but that didn't get them down. Jacobs quirk was extremely versatile. He (as long as the person isn't focusing) could permanently copy another's quirk. There were only two downsides. He can't copy mutation quirks and he has to train with the quirk for it to become stronger. His cousin was the pro hero Kamui Woods. He had his quirk for almost 10 years now as it was the first quirk he copied and his strongest. The only other one was his Mom's. She was a pro hero and here quirk could control and produce water. He trained with that a lot to. So much so he could combine the two to make a combo attack he called swamp.His dad left him when he was one and he spent most of his day making wood and water in the backyard. His mom was the 5th best hero so he lived in a mansion. Jacob didn't copy Richards quirk out of respect but that didn't stop him from being a hero.

Richard was adopted by Jacobs mom when Richards parents were killed during a major villain attack. That was Richard motivation for becoming a Pro Hero. Richard had an equally powerful quirk compared to Jacob . His quirk in a nutshell was he could produce diamonds from his body. He could cover his body with them as a shield or (as he usually used them) make weapons. He and Jacob trained together and together they made one powerful combo attack but they decided to keep it a secret until the Sports festival (When hero agencies look at powerful hero candidates for their agency). Now that you understand all about them let's jump into the story!