Chapter 2 : The start of school!

Richard and Jacob had a really good night sleep and were pumped for school. As they reached the gate Jacob took a deep breath and then asked Richard "Ready?" Richard looked at him and said "Yeah." They walked to the gate and made there way to Class 1-A. On the way there they ran into A kid named Jack. As they bumped into each other Jacob looked shocked. Richard then asked "Are you okay Jacob." Jacob then replied "ARE YOU  Jack LIKE ANTHONY Jack!" The kid then looked at Jacob confused and slowly said "Yeah,why?" Jacob then replied "It's me Jacob DiStefano." Jack then replied "Wait let me guess you're Richard." Richard then remembered everything. Jack was there only friend in middle school. His quirk was called Ice Ninja. Every Five minutes he can use his quirk to see into the future. The maximum he can foreshadow is one minute worth of events. While he's waiting to recharge his foreshadow he use his other quirk power. He basically can produce and control ice. He can even make stuff like ice shurikens.  Thats where the ninja part of his name came from. After all three of them caught up they decided to be friends again. Jacob then looked at the clock and said "OH NO CLASS STARTS IN 1 MINUTE!" They all then ran to class.
    As they walked in Jacob looked around and then saw Uraraka. Oh no here we go he then thought to himself. Jack and Richard sat down getting ready to enjoy the show. Uraraka then turned around and saw Jacob. She saw him and said "Its you the one I was telling you guys about, the one who used my quirk you owe me an explanation!" Jacob looked at her sighed and said "Okay I used my quirk." Then she said "What is your quirk exactly?" Jacob then said "Okay don't freak out but it let's me permanently copy another's quirk."  She just looked at me and said "What,that's so cool!" Then an old man walked in. All he said was "I'm your teacher and get ready because we're gonna do some fitness test and guess what lowest scorer get expelled!" Jacob then thought this is going to be fun.