The Police

It was all silent, my eyes didn't blink. No muscle in my body shook, just tensed up. All the guns they held were pointed at me, but lucky they didn't shoot. Unaware of what they could be doing, I felt a tiny needle dig into my thick layer of skin. My head lowered to see a young policeman standing by my foot, holding the dart. What was he trying to do? Kill me with some dart weapon? He's doing a horrible job. It takes more than just a tiny useless dart to bring this dinosaur down.

He pulled the dart out of my ankle, then in shock, he stabbed it into my ankle. Feeling the tiny needle dig into my muscle, I growled then shot my hand at me. I grab him and move him to me, leaving the dart stuck in my skin. I glared at him, I don't know whether to hurt him or not. He seems too young to understand. . . What I'm capable of. I could kill him right now, but instead, I set him back down on his feet. My claw pet his head then stopped. I slowly walked forward, but the other policeman moved in front of me. Shouting "Don't let it leave!" They surrounded me, forming a circle. I wasn't sure what to do. But as long as they don't harm me. I'll be fine. All guns aiming at me, no bullets were coming out of them. Thank God they aren't. Im only here to kill THREE humans: James, Terry, and Isabella. Two were down, one to hunt for. Why don't they understand that? I'm not gonna harm anyone else! Wait- Vory made another recording. My mouth opened, as the audio recording started:

"Hello fellow guardians of the country. It's nice to see you. . . Protecting all the kids here. But this one here, The Abdulraptor, is only doing his Quest: To find and kill three people. Recognize any of these names, perhaps? James, Terry, And Elizabeth? Hm? Yeah. They don't deserve the care. For what they did to me. Nuh uh. They deserve the pain. Which is why the Abdulraptor is here. To do that. For me. Hahaha. Don't worry about the others! They won't die. . . Unless you decide to make him mad. Then you'll have to pay the consequences! Do any of you remember the kid named Vory?"

The students nodded, I heard one shout at the me "Yeah! He's that retarded gay nerd!" Others joined in.

"Yeah! Is he dead yet?"
"Of course he is, he's such a pussy!"
"Pfft! Yeah!"

The Recording Continued

"That's me, you idiots! You all know I'm smarter, AND cooler. ANYWAYS! I am the victim of the bullying. But I plan to change that. It ALL! If Abdulraptor hears anyone insult me, he will tear you. Limb by limb. There's no escape. Bye bye!"

A insane laugh ended the recording. Vory seemed. . . Different. Not a good different. He's gotten crazier. It's strange. My mouth closed shut, I saw the guns the policemen were holding lowered, The Leader sighed then said to the other policemen "We will need to talk to the victims. Don't let the dinosaur leave. Until we get DNA." They nodded at his command.

I couldn't stay here. I needed to leave. They won't stop me! I stared at the two policemen guarding the hallway to the exit. If I go for it, I might be risking lots. . .I will need to. I need to get my quest accomplished! I let out a loud, earraping roar and striked forward, jumping over the two men. My back denting the ceiling, the spikes on my head cutting through the ceiling in the process. So far so good. My tail swung to the side, hitting some of the men, sending them flying into walls. I heard them scream in pain. But I didn't care, I needed to escape. I ran through the hall but Everytime my legs swing forward and my back folds, it rubs against the cemented ceiling. I didn't have much room! But I needed to get out of here.

Finally. I saw the exit! Right...

Almost....There.....

I ran through the building doors breaking it, leaving a hole. Bricks fell apart, or hung over the ground. I made it! I stood up on my hind legs, and let out a roar of freedom!

Or.... I...

Thought I was.... Free.....