Chapter 2

After I watched him turn around to walk in the direction of the office, I started to walk. When we arrived at the office the lady at the desk was absolutely breathtaking, I mean man! Did she come from heaven? 'Uhmm....can I have my locker number and combination?' I said 'Yeah, sure... First and last name?' she said Celina Richardson' I said 'Oh, you must be our new student! Nice to meet you!' she said 'Nice to meet you too' I said 'You are going to have a partner that will be with you throughout the day to show you around' she said giving me the paper that had all my classes and locker number and combination 'Okay, where would I be able to find my partner?' I said, the lady smiled and said 'Right behind you' I went to turn back around but in the making of that I tripped and fell,  but strong arms that gave me the fire in ,my chest once again and sparks flew through my body, When I looked up I was met with his eyes, and was taken breathless 'Celina, meet Drake Graham, your partner' she said. 'Alright, I will show you around first, and then explain the schedule, so it is not as confusing' Drake said. 'I am good with that' I said as I started to walk with him. 
_____________________________________________________________________________

'And that is the schedule for Monday-Thursday, lunch is kind of weird, an accident happened a few years ago, so now they excuse students to class by grade, because seniors have the most important classes, they get excused first, then Sophomore, Junior, and lastly Freshmen, and school gets out around 2' Drake explained. 'Okay, I think I understand? But what happens Friday?' I asked 'Fridays is about the same, except our periods are 45 minutes unlike every other day which is 60 minutes, and we get out around 1:15' he said. 'Okay, thank you for explaining' I thanked him. We visited for about a half hour and then the final bell for the day rang, and the halls started getting filled as students exited their classes. 'Hey drakey-poo, missed me?' a pirkey voice said behind me. As drake looked back, I could see disappointment fill his eyes. 'Hi Emma, would you please stop calling me that? I told you, we are over.' he said. I turned my head back to look at the face of the girl behind me, only to instantly regret it. 

When I say, I started tripping and seeing barbie, I am not lying. This girl, is wearing a tight, bright pink dress that fit her like another skin. She had bright pink lip gloss, bright blue eyes, and smelled like my weird aunt who always wore too much perfume. ' Oh, you will learn with time that me and you are meant to be together.' She then paused and looked at me 'And who, exactly are you?' She asked me. 'I am Celina Richardson, I recently moved here from Virginia, and-' I was then interrupted by Drake 'And I showing her around, so we need to get going, bye.' He finished for me, and then pulled my body in the direction of the exit. 'I better get going, I have a lot to do after school, I will meet with you at the main office tomorrow to go to our classes.' he said 'OUR classes?' I questioned 'Yea our class, I had to have the same schedule as you to go over everything that happens in class, kind of the perks of having you as a partner.' he explained 'Oh okay, I will see you tomorrow.' I said as I walked to my brothers car.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is long, it is 1:40 in the morning and im still up editing😁
--Cora