"Stay loyal to your country

"Stay loyal to your country."

______

Yewon twirled about in her large bedroom. She smiled widely and giggled every now and then. She kept the thought of her first kiss in her mind with Eunbi. How her strong arms held onto her tightly and close to her and how her lips tasted sweet and were soft.

"Eunbi...man you are really something else.."

She grinned and giggled for the hundredth time. She plopped down on the bed. She sighed in pure bliss.

"How could a girl like her, save me from a truck...when she was so young? She's like a superhero.."

A knock was heard and Yewon skipped towards it. She opened it to find one of her servants. He bowed.

"Hello Princess. Your father wanted to advise you that tomorrow afternoon, you will attend a speech with your mother. That is all."

"Thank you very much."

He bowed again and walked off. Yewon snickered and closed the door. She rushed towards her phone and tapped on Eunbi's contact. The older girl picked up almost immediately.

"Wow! So fast!"

"I was questioning whether or not to call you. But you did it for me. Thanks Yewonie."

"I have a speech with my mother tomorrow. Will I see you there?"

"Well tomorrow was also a rest day for me but I guess I could go. I'll tell my boss. Maybe even I'll get a raise or something."

Yewon giggled and sat down on her bed. Her heart fluttered whenever she heard Eunbi's voice. It was so soothing to her. Even if her voice was a bit deep or nasally to some people, she found it was unique and special and just amazing.

In her mind, Eunbi was amazing.

"I already miss you."

"Really? I've missed you for more than ten years, you can't say anything."

"Yeah you are right...we just saw each other like a few hours ago...I just can't get you out of my mind though.."

"Really?"

"Yeah...especially since I had my first kiss with you...I never thought it would be with a girl.."

"Anything is possible Yewon."

Yewon chuckled and rolled around on her bed, talking to Eunbi, having a pleasant and amazing experience. She was so easy to talk to.