十六

"Have fun while it lasts

"Have fun while it lasts."

______

Yewon sighed as she slumped into the couch. Eunbi was at work and she didn't really have anything to do.

But slumping on a couch is a great feeling.

She hasn't been allowed to do such things. Slouching, slumping, being sloppy. It feels nice.

"What to do, what to do~"

The princess then got an idea and shot up from the comfortable couch.

"I'll make her present so when she comes home, she'll be less stressed!"

Yewon rushed towards her office to find some things to bring her plan into action.

______

"The Princess has been gone for three weeks now, are you sure you have no stories or information on her?"

"No Ms. Choi. I've tried my hardest to get to sources related directly to the royals but to no avail. They aren't budging."

Eunbi's boss, Choi Yuna, or Ms. Choi, ruffled her hair and grumbled.

"As one of our head writers here, I'm asking you to get as much information as you can about her missing and how the family is reacting after the death of the empress and the disappearance of the prince as well. We need to find out what's happening before anyone."

Eunbi sighed and nodded grudgingly.

"Yes ma'am."

I'll try to be as vague as humanly possible.

______

"Okay...I think this looks good."

Yewon looked at the trail of rose petals that led from the front door towards the bedroom where Yewon made a large heart of rose petals and lit candles.

"Just a few minutes and she'll be back."

Yewon giggled and went to the bathroom to change. She put on a silky nightgown she got with Eunbi a few days ago.

She walked out and heard the front door click open. She giggled and sat on the bed.

Eunbi yawned as she took off her shoes and large jacket. She was tired and stressed as all heck. She was about to step forwards when she saw a trail of rose petals.