Chapter 1

Tris' point of view

I must have fallen asleep last night when I visited Tobias. I wake up to someone kissing my collarbone. I smell the scent that I know so well. Tobias. I slowly open my eyes and he looks at me with a look that says 'I'm carrying on with this whether you like it or not'.

"Morning," I say, my voice a bit rougher than I would've liked.

"Morning beautiful," Tobias says between kisses.

I smile and lay back. He kisses every inch of my neck before making his way up to my lips.

We've been together for a month exactly today and the same electricity courses through me every time we touch.

We kiss softly at first, my hand slipping round his neck and into his hair at the back of his head.

Slowly, I sit up, pulling him with me. His hands snake up my back as I deepen the kiss.

His tongue licks my bottom lip briefly and I know what he wants. I part my lips, granting him access. His tongue dances with mine as we explore each others mouths.

My hands slip under the hem of his t-shirt and slowly caress his back.

He pulls back and takes his shirt off in one quick motion, then his lips are on mine again.

He does the same with me, his hands slipping under the hem of my shirt. I know what he wants but I don't know if I want to. He must have noticed my expression because the next thing I know, he's reassuring me on how beautiful I am.

He hisses my head. "Beautiful,"

Then my nose "Stunning,"

Them my lips "Perfect,"

I don't know how he does it but every time he compliments me, I believe him. I let him take my shirt off. Continuing to kiss me, he slides his hands from my stomach travelling upwards.

Before I know what's happening, his hands are massaging my breasts. I let out a loud moan and I feel his smile in his kisses. Now all I can think of is more!

My hands move to his hips and follow down to the top of his jeans. One of his hands covers mine and he whispers

"Are you sure you want to Tris, 'cause once these are off I loose my self control," he winks at me. I smile.

If he was trying to turn me on it worked!

I pause for a few seconds then reply "Yes," against his lips. His smile returns to his face as he slips out of his jeans.

He pulls my legs forward, laying me down. He kisses lead down my stomach towards the top of my jeans. He threads his fingers through the belt hooks and tugs them down.

I kick them off and return my lips to his.

I slip my bra straps off my shoulders as he reaches around my back. He fiddles with the clips for a moment then grunts out of frustration.

"Have you not un-done many bras then?" I ask, not expecting a reply. But I get one anyway.

"Nope, never," he answers, looking slightly embarrassed. I reach around my back so my hands line up with his. I unhook the clips with his hands and he smiles at me gratefully.

I let my bra fall onto my lap and I see his eyes drop to my chest. I smile nervously. His lips are on mine as I lay down. His lips find there way to my nipple and I gasp out of surprise. He massages my left breast while kissing the other. I moan with pleasure flicking my head backwards. I cant help but notice the ever-growing bulge that sticks out his boxers.

To his surprise, I use my feet to pull the edges of his boxers down. I smile a cheeky smile as he pulls away from my chest and opens the draw on his bed-side table.

I was confused as to what he was getting until he takes out a condom. He sets it down on the bed next to me as he kisses down my stomach once again.

Thank god Christina took me to 'dauntless secret' (the lingerie shop) two days ago. otherwise I would be in abnegation underwear. Instead, I wear black lacy underwear with a matching bra, which I was wearing until a couple of minutes ago.

He slowly drags my underwear down my thighs before slipping them off my feet.

I feel a little uncomfortable, but the wanting feeling continues. He continues kissing downwards where he left off. His lips linger over my sex as his tongue hesitantly comes into contact. A warm sensation runs through me. His tongue caresses my lady parts as i stifle a groan that sounds like I've been holding it in for ages. I run my fingers through his hair for encouragement and his movements come faster.

I lift his head and turn his shoulders so he is lying down and I am on top of him. For the first time, I notice how big his penis is, got to be at least seven and a half inches! I wrap my hands around his erect penis and start moving slowly up and down. He lets out a loud sigh and grips the bedsheets. I quicken the pace and he flings his head back in pleasure.

I then slow down and with my other hand reach for the condom. I let go of his member and open the condom. I pull it out and position it on his tip. I roll my hand down, covering it with the rubber. We both smile with satisfaction.

He grabs my waist and rolls us over, changing position so he is now on top.

"This is going to hurt a little, Tris. But it will feel good eventually," he says.

I nod as he positions his penis in front of my entrance. He kisses my forehead and inserts the first inch. I wince in pain as he travels further in. When he is fully in he pulls back and slowly thrusts in again. There is not as much pain that time. He moans a small moan as I do.

His movements quicken.

I place my hands on his hips and feel the swaying motion that is crashing into me. We are both sweating. I feel a warmth building up inside me and I cant hold it it. I let out a loud moan and I cum. It feels like all my muscles evaporated at once. His movements come quicker still and he lets out a huge groan. I feel his penis tense and then relax and I know he has cum also.

He slows his motion until it eventually stops and he flops onto the bed beside me. I wrap my hands around his torso and his find my waist.

"I love you so much Tobias Eaton," I whisper into his ear.

"I love you too Tris Prior, so so much"

My breaths slow as I listen to his heart beat. Slowly, I fall into the chasm of sleep.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

My first time writing, hope you enjoy. I couldn't help the tfios reference ツ

~ Rachel x