Your mine (yandere Juuzou x reader)

Your P.O.V

Juuzou was always the one who everyone thought and knew that he was insane but he wouldn't actually hurt a human only ghouls, because that was his job, or so i thought. Juuzou and i have been dating for the past 2 years and i still love him with all my heart but lately Juuzou's changed a but, not enough for others to notice but i noticed. Juuzou was always possessive of me and got jealous pretty easily but for a while now i can't even be near a guy without Juuzou glaring daggers at him and if i have to talk to a guy for some reason Juuzou will be right next to me planting soft kisses on my cheek or hugging me very closely.

But i never thought he loved me enough to kill someone, there was this boy in my collage who i am great friends with but recently he asked me to go on a date even though i've told him that i have a boyfriend and when i told him again thinking he would get the message and back off instead he said, "tch ditch him and come with me." Little did he know Juuzou was walking towards us coming up behind r/b/n (random boy name) and boy did Juuzou seem mad. "Y/N my sweet could me and r/b/n have a chat please it won't take long." I nodded hesitantly and walked off as Juuzou led r/b/n into an ally. I heard a scream and started to run towards them knowing i shouldn't have left them two alone.

I turned the corner into the ally and almost screamed, tears built up in my eyes clouding my vision as i started at Juuzou leaning over r/b/n's body with a couple of knifes in his hand, Juuzou was giggling like crazy but stopped when he saw me, i fell to the ground and Juuzou quickly came to me, "shh it's ok Y/N he was in the way with our love, your mine after all and no one else can have you if they try well i'll kill them!" He went off laughing again but all i could do was stare at r/b/n's lifeless body once my best friend. I slowly understood that Juuzou was never going to let me go, i would be with him until we grew old, him killing anyone who tries to get me.

I was trapped

Sorry that this one shot was really short i didnt really have a good idea for it. The next one though will be a lot longer.