Addicted

Harmony POV

Hi my name is Harmony I'm 17 years old I live on my own I left my house as soon as I turned 16 because my dad was so abusive. My mother died when I was 15 she had breast cancer I miss her so much. I live with my best friend Angel. Me and her been best friends since diaper days. We in 10th grade and we strippers. it's sad I know but life goes on.

Angel POV

Hey I'm Angel I'm 18 but only 1 day apart from Harmony. we have out own apartment together.But anyways we have a big night for us. The August Alsina is coming to the club tonight the biggest drug dealer in all of Atlanta and we have to put on a good show. Even though August goes to our school.

Angel: You ready for tonight Harmony?

Harmony: yea I guess but I don't care honestly.

Angel: girl whatever let's go before we late for school.

We hooped in my escalade and headed to school.

Harmony: Here comes the wannabe omg girlz like why they trying to be like them.

Laquisha: oh look it's Harmony and Angel the strippers!

Harmony: At least we have a life and being something we ain't wannabe omg girlz.

Bonquisha: shut the fuck up Harmony.

Harmony: I've had enough of y'all *whoops laquisha ass*

Angel:*whoops bonquisha ass* ain't no one forget about your Thot ass too.

August:*Grabs Harmony & Angel* relax y'all laquisha and bonquisha take y'all rachet ass somewhere else. aye y'all ok.

Harmony: yea we cool thanks August.

August: welcome shawty.

Angel: Lets go before we late.

Harmony: bye!

August POV

Hey y'all already know it's the biggest drug dealer in ATL. so young I know lmao but anyways I pulled Harmony and Angel off the rachet hoes and damn Harmony is so beautiful.

King: August bruh stop day dreaming let's go before we late.

August: um yeah.

~skips to lunch~

So I'm sitting with my boy king and I saw Harmony walk in she was wearing this crop top that said baddie and acid washed skinny jeans and timbs and her hair was flat ironed and her belly piercing look so good on her she looked at me and said Hey I said hey and then she went with her friend angel.

King: BRUH I wonder if it's true that Harmony and Angel are strippers.

August: if they are it's most likely cause they got some fucked up parents.

King: true cause they some good girls.

~skips to the club~

Harmony POV

I ain't gonna lie August is fucking sexy and tonight is going to be the best performance I ever did. I saw August come in and he got the seat right in the middle perfect. it was almost time so I got on the outfit that everyone loves my hair is out and straight. I'm about to go on.

Announcer: Next on stage is A lovely girl who knows how to put it down Diamond dancing to sex you.

August: I can't wait.

As I am on stage I danced my ass off and I went on August teased him a bit and I know he noticed me.

August: Damn Harmony really

Harmony: I'll talk to later about it.

*August gives her huge stack*

I finished the song and ended it with a spilt and walked off stage smirking at August.

Angel:He knows huh?

Harmony: Yup he sure do.

I changed into my dress and heels and went to go and talk to him.

How was that for a first chapter! comment how you like it so far!!!

Tiana😋😋