Addiction

Harmony POV

I just ran off in shock I can't believe that he kissed me. I grabbed my thing and ran back to my house and just sat there and realized what the fuck happened. I only ran away because I don't want to fall in love. Last time that happened my life ended and I never want experience even though I'm falling in love. Where the hell is Angel? I went looking for her she was in her room fucking king.

Harmony: Angel? really use a condom at least

Angel: oh shit.

Harmony: whatever I'm going for a walk don't get pregnant.

Angel: man whatever nigga.

August POV

I so fucked up why did she almost run away. I grabbed my shit and went looking for her. I even went to her house.

August:*knocks on door* Angel?

Angel:*opens door* what happened August?

August: Where is Harmony?

Angel: She said she was going to the park why?

August: you'll find out later thanks bye!

I ran off to the park and I found her sitting in the grass looking at the sky. I saw a blunt in her hand.

August: Harmony why did you run off?

Harmony: because I'm scared *hit the blunt*

August: of what?

Harmony: I don't wanna say it.

August: in love?

Harmony:..........

August:*sits down* what happened?

Harmony: ok I'll tell you

~flashback~

I was 15 in love with the Princeton from Mindless Behavior he was so perfect and he treated me like a king one weekend I stayed at his apartment his was in ATL for the weekend and he came home crazy drunk mad a whole bunch of noise. I went to him and started yelling. I was only 1 month pregnant it's sad I know but I wanted to keep it cause he wanted me to.

Harmony: Jacob what the hell is the noise for?

Princeton*drunk* bitch I do whatever I want *punches Harmony stomach*

Harmony:*crying falls to the ground* what the hell.

Princeton:*kicks her stomach* I know that your such a hoe that baby ain't even mine it's Roc's.

Harmony:*crying* no it's yours what the hell you need to stop drinking.

Princeton: whatever bitch im sleeping on the couch tonight.

Harmony: whatever.

The next I woke up in a pool of blood and I screamed. Jacob came so quickly I told him to stay away from me.

Jacob: OMG what happened?

Harmony: stay the fuck away from me I hate you.

Jacob:*confused* what did I do.

~at the hospital~

Doctor: Miss Rodriguez you had a miscarriage.

Harmony:*crying* ok thank you.

I went back to the apartment and packed my shit and Jacob was still confused and I told him and I left and told him I never wanted to see him again and I left him in shock and ever since he always tries to hit me up but I just ignore it.

~end of flashback~

Harmony: That's the reason I'm scared to fall in love again.

August: Damn *tear rolls down cheek* I'm sorry to hear that.

Harmony: my baby could have been here but he killed it.

Princeton POV

Back in ATL for a show it's been 2 years since I have been here last and I'm going to my apartment and I saw a girl that looks like my Harmony and some dude and I looked even closer and it was her.

Princeton: oh shit y'all look it's Harmony.

Ray: damn she looking good.

Roc: damn it's been what?

Ej: two years.

Roc: let's go to the ball basketball court.

Princeton: ok

So we grabbed the ball and headed to the court.

Harmony POV

I saw this familiar Afro puff in the car and it parked and these 4 boys came out I started freaking out because it's MB. which means that Princeton is there.

August: what's wrong?

Harmony: Jacob is there at the court.

August: you wanna leave?

Harmony: nah fuck that nigga I wanna finish my last blunt.

~the balls hit August in the head~

Princeton: oh shit roc what the fuck I'll get it. *runs over to August* aye bruh my bad my friend did that.

August: it's coo

Princeton:*looks at Harmony* Harmony?

Harmony: yes it I in the flesh Princeton.

Princeton: It's nice to see you.

Harmony:*hits blunt* I can't say the same for you Princeton.

Princeton: Since when do you smoke weed?

Harmony:*pist off* the day you killed our child bitch. August let's go I have work. Princeton

Princeton: Bye Harmony.

Damn y'all this chapter was deep. how you like it so far comment id you have any ideas.

Tiana💘💘