Falling For you

August POV

I August Anthony Alsina am falling for Harmony Nevaeh Rodriguez. Damn the way she danced on stage and in general she is just perfect. I can't believe this is happening I saw her coming out in this nice short dress that stopped a little bit after her ass damn she was pretty.

Harmony: Hey August

August: Hey Harmony you did great out there.

Harmony: Thanks.

August: So what made you choose this life?

Harmony: My mother died when I was 15 and left my house at 16 my father abused me and he almost raped me and once when I got home and he wasn't there I packed up my shit and left. And the owner Charlie saw me and took me in and got me everything I needed as long as I worked for him and here I am.

August: Oh I'm sorry.

Harmony: it's cool aye Princess give me a cranberry and vodka juice.

August: you drink?

Harmony: Yup and I smoke occasionally.

August: wow a little bad ass I see.

Harmony:*laughing* man whatever!

August: Do you ever plan on leaving this world?

Harmony: Yea and no. Yes because I'm ready to move out of ATL and no because it's all I know.

August: we'll what would happened if I said I could get you out of here?

Harmony: I'm sorry but I don't trust anyone just because they have money.

August: I see. But you mad cool tho can I get your number ma?

Harmony: Yea *Gives number*

August: Imma hit you up later bye Harmony I gotta make some money.

Harmony: Bye August.

Angel:you ready to go?

Harmony: yea let's go.

Harmony POV

We was walking back to Angel's car and I saw August and he looked at me and smiled and I blushed and got into the car and drove off.

~skips car ride~

We finally made it into the house it was 4 in the morning I got into my room and stripped and got into the shower and got into my pjs and knocked out.

August POV

I'm so bored what should I do like king is busy all day he took out Angel Harmony's friend I guess they are talking. Imma call Harmony and see if she want to chill.

~calls Harmony~

Harmony:Hello? *annoyed*

August: Hey Harmony I was wondering if you wanted to chill? Did I wake you up?

Harmony: Sure and you better be glad I like you cause if I didn't I wouldn't have picked up.

August: Yea whatever text me your address.

Harmony POV

I got up and got into the shower and put on my bra and panties and a August was knocking on the door and I ran to open it and he was in shock and I laughed and ran into my room and picked out my Beyonce flawless crop top and my high waisted shorts and my sandals. Put on my makeup and went back to the living and room and he told me to bring my bathing suit and I grabbed my stuff and we walked out.

August: You look nice.

Harmony: thanks I try. so where we going?

August: to the beach.

Harmony: aye!

August: *turned on the radio* aye my song.

~song is sex on the ceiling by Seyvn Streeter~

~skips to the beach~

August: we made it finally.

Harmony finally imma go to the bathroom and change.

August: aight imma find a plan for us.

August POV

I found and spot and saw Harmony looking for me damn she looked good in her bathing suit it was neon pink bikini.

Harmony: Why you staring at me?

August: cause your beautiful

Harmony:*blushes* thanks.

August: Let's go to the water

Harmony: k

I ran off to the water and he came after me and he got me and he pulled me close to him and he kissed me and I kissed back. we kissed for like 5 minutes. then I pulled back.

Comment what you think about it so far! But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it took me forever to write this chapter lmao.

Tiana😋😋