Why

~ 3 weeks later~

Harmony POV

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I just finished cooking dinner for MB and my phone rang and this is what exactly happened.

Chris: Harmony I'm so sorry

Harmony: what happened

Chris: August is gone.

Harmony:*crying* what do you mean he gone?

Chris: we can't find him he wasn't kidnapped we can't find him at all.

Harmony:*hangs up*

Princeton: what's wrong Harmony.

Harmony:*speechless* he's gone

Princeton: OMG are you ok *hugs Harmony*

It was like my whole life has ended it. It wasn't bad for me but it was horrible because I'm pregnant with his baby. knowing that my child won't grow up with their daddy is killing me.

I let go of Princeton's arms and I ran to my room and cried and he came into my room and stayed close to me.

~skips 8 months~

I'm 8 months pregnant and I'm having a baby boy. gosh I'm so excited me and Jacob we talk again he stays with me a lot my baby boy room is finished I'm naming him after August. I can't wait to meet him.

Princeton: Best Friend let's go to the mall?

Harmony: aight let's go

I wore my maxi dress and my sandals and left my hair in a bun and we went to the mall I went Carter's started going crazy over all the clothes and shopped my ass off and went to the food court and I bumped into someone.

???: oh my bad shawty you ok?

Harmony: yea I'm coo

???: Harmony is that you?

I looked up at him and it was the love of my live.

Harmony: OMG August is it really you I missed you so much baby.

August:*crying* they told me you were gone.

Harmony:*crying* who told you that?

August & Harmony: Chris did. *pissed off*

Chris: hey August oh shit.

August:*grabs Chris takes him out side* wtf Chris making it seem like my baby is dead.

Harmony: do you know what the hell you did to me.

Chris: look August your ass was more interested in fucking Harmony then us I was busting my ass and I was tired of it.

August:*aims gun at Chris head* bye Chris and I thought you were my nigga *shoots Chris in his head*

Harmony:let's go baby.

August POV

We got in my car and she gave her keys to Princeton and told him to take the car home. We were on my couch cuddling and it was killing me to know that she is pregnant. I had to ask her.

August: baby?

Harmony: yea?

August: who's the father?........

Harmony: you are

August: are you serious *excited*

Harmony: yup like I told you I am loyal to one and only and that's you baby.

August: so baby what are we having?

Harmony: A baby boy!

Awwwww such a cute ass chapter!!!! aw they back together!!!

Tiana💘💘