The truth Pt 2

"When he decided to take some taxi back then, 5 drunk peoples dragged him to the alley. About to raped him... it's happen about 3.00 A.M"

"5?! Like F-I-V-E?!"

"Yup. They touched my precious son, left kissmarks until a VERY BIG MUSCULAR man showed up. He beat the 5 drunkmen until the 5 drunk men ran away. Youngjae was scared that the big muscular going to beat him or raped him. But he took Youngjae's shirt that fall onto the ground, then gave him his jacket and said 'I paid to protect you and watch you from far. But i almost lose you bcs i watched you from a little bit too far' of course Youngjae wondered who paid him? And guess who paid him?"

"Jb? No way... bcs he doesn't know the truth like he thinks that kissmarks bcs of cheating"

"Exactly. It's Junho. Junho's man followed Youngjae all this time since he left Seoul"

"Damn he's Youngjae's ex right?" Jackson said

"I have talked with Junho by phone after that"

"WHAT?!" Both Youngjae and Jackson in unison

"Why did you call him hyung?" Youngjae this time

"What's his motive i want to know. Is he really love you etc. He said his motive is to keep you safe. He said... he didn't really love you before. He wants you bcs of the secret that he can't tell me but now we know what's the secret is that you are the owner of ARS Company when you are 30, it's still belong to your parent now. He was using you.. But then... when you broke with him and married with JB that's when he realised that he loves you. And that's just too late you two. Then i said thank you. That's all"

Jackson phone rang

"Oh it's Mark guys. Be quiet okay?" Jackson said

"It's jackieee here!! Markiepooh i miss you. I'm still at the hotel. Now i'm with Youngjae and Jinyoung...... huh? What did you say? Oh....  okay i'll turn the speaker on"

"What's the matter Mark?" Jinyoung asked

"You should go to the hospital right now guys. Bambam opened his eyes 5 minutes ago. Yugyeom called me"

"Really?"

"Yeah and Youngjae are you okay?"

"Don't worry about me hyung i'm fine i have Jackson hyung in my side right now"

"Great. Jackson i know you don't really close with Youngjae but take care of him when i can't. Bcs you are near him right now"

"Of course i will Markiepooh~"

"Great"

"We're going asap see you there baby!!"

"Did he just hang you up? Without saying anything?" Jinyoung asked

"Mark? Mark? Hello? Damn you right Park gae"

Jinyoung and Youngjae laughed out loud

"Is anything happen between you two?" Youngjae asked

"Idk.... maybe yes? Maybe no? Who knows it's my fault or not i don't care, i'm going to say sorry and make him feel special this night"

"I wish Jaebum hyung just like you" Youngjae mumbled but they can hear it

"Ehmm. So let's we go to the hospital. I bet Jaebum already home so... Wait me in the lobby? I'll pick Jisoo first and say goodbye to her friends" Jinyoung said

________________________

"So... they're coming with us. Mmm... we have 2 cars. I'm bring my wife and her friends. So is that okay Youngjae for you to be in Jackson car with Jackson?"