john

A small strange  figure was approaching ,  As they got closer an outline ,turned into feminine  shape. Her difining feature was her long lush hair , which swayed in the winters breaze. It looked well maintained . She walked with pride ,a type of strut ,which was unusual for someone of youth .I envied  her undenying confidence. Her face was was almost symmetrical , except for her slightly crooked nose , which was almost unseeable . Her clear pale skin went well with her bright red coat that hooked to her body. She seemed to be someone that knew a thing or two about fashion. I began to notice i was staring , and quickly hid my head in my arms . Like , a small child would do , when they believe no one can see them .

"Hello" she said soothingly , being  careful not to scare me off. I ignored her. I was in a state of shock , what am i meant to do ? The stranger continued to try and start a conversation.  I could feel her piercing eyes looking at me . I was too scared to look up . She leaned forward and proclaimed "My name is John". i looked up in a state of confusion. " you're a boy?!". I was embarrassed-i didn't mean to say that out loud. He gave a small chuckle , and answered "yes ! now , who are you ?". My eyes hid once again in my sleaves.

"Now , now , I've ready brocken the silence , we can be friends. " he said before leaning back . We sat in silence for about four-five minutes. "I-i" i said with a long pause. He waited patiently for a response. "I-i am mary"
He smiled and resured me with a quick reply " hi mary. That is a cool name ! Do u want to hang out here tomorrow?"  I nod my head , and watched him leave his icy trail of footsteps. " i have to go . Nice meeting you , marry! "He turned and anounced