Chapter 17 The Interview

A/N Hey guys! :D just a quick note for yous who dont know who stefanie faleo is! Basicially she does interviews on Chart Show TV (freesat- 500 UK!) yeah that was simple! hehe follow my new personal account on twitter : @Love_TWx but I still have my other account so yeah I havent deleted it or anything :) enjoy! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ~ Mairead PS. I forgot something! What fan fic should I do next? One Direction or The Wanted? Or maybe a sequal to this? Comment bellow :D!

Chapter 17 The Interview

The interview was taking place at Conors flat. I drove in my mothers car and got there at ten minutes to ten. The interview was going to start at ten thirty so I had left myself plenty of time. I knocked at the door and Conor oppened it to my delight. I jumped in his arms and slung my arms around his neck before giving him a long hard kiss. "Okay, okay, enough with the make out sesion!" I heard someone behind Conor laugh. We both blushed and leant away and I looked to see who interupted us. My jaw dropped and the girl giggled. "Oh my god! Your... Stefanie Faleo!" She smiled at me. "The one and only!" She teased and she shook my hand. "You must be Conor's girlfriend, Lauren is it?" She asked me sweetly. I blushed when she said the word "girlfriend". I was never going to get used to it! "Its Laura" I answered smiling and taking Conor's hand. She nodded. "Follow me then, we have the camera crew getting set up in the living room and our make-up artists are waiting for you in the kitchen!" She left for the living room, leaving me and Conor facing two stunning girls smiling at us. "Conor, you can go with Stefanie, we will take Laura." One of them with sparking blue eyes said, facing Conor. He nodded, pecked my cheek and walked out.

I sat down at the table that was covered in all sorts of make-up. "Laura, Im Charlotte, but call me Charlie, and this is my sister, Lily!" One of the girls said smiling at me. "Hi!" I answered, letting them scrape my hair back into a messy bun. "Would you like, heavy or light" Lily asked, looking through the make-up box. "Light please" I answered. I didnt normally like wearing heavy make-up, my skin was very sensitive so I kept with light. They started off with some foundation and eye-shadow. Next was the eye-liner and mascara, then the blush and lip-gloss. They curled my hair and left it down, wavy. "You look GREAT" Charlie said smiling at me and showing me in the mirror. I hardly recognized myself! "Wow thanks girls!" I said to them. Stefanie walked in the room, smiling when she saw me, "looking good Laura!" I thanked her as she led me into the living room. I sat beside Conor on the couch and he swung his arm around me, kissing me head. "You look beautiful" he whispered. "You look handsome!" I smiled, looking at his cute top and red jeans. He chuckled and pinched my cheek. "Ow!" I said, softly slapping him. "Aw you too are like an old couple!" Stefanie smiled at us. "But save it for the camaras!" The camera man, who was called Nick, spoke up. "Guys, we are on in five - four - three - two..."

"Hi everyone! Im Stefanie Faleo! And with me here is the boy you can't say no to Conor Maynard, and his lovely lady, Laura Sykes!" We both smiled and waved at the camera, Conor's arm still around my shoulder. "So, Conor! Your singles and album have been going great! A number one album! How does it feel!" Conor answered with no hesitation. "Its feels great Stef I can tell you that!" He grinned at the camera. "But I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for my beautiful mayniacs out there! I love you guys!" He winked. "So Laura! Tell us how you met Conor!" I blushed for some reason, but answered "Well I started off a mayniac, crazy about Conor and his music! I had absalutly no idea I would end up dating him!" I laughed, looking at Conor who winked at me. "Me and my best friend Tammie, got tickets for Conor's concert here in Glasgow. We got front row seats as well! Anyway, I had eye contact with him a few times and caught him looking at me. When the concert finished, me and Tammie waited for everyone to leave, before going to the meet and greet. I bumped into Conor on my way out and we got talking. I then got his number and we went on a date! And it was the best date in my life." Conor kissed me as Stefanie aww'd.

"Thats so cute!" She sang. "But Conor, what happened with your recent ex-girlfriend Sarah, Niall's sister? Did you dump her before going out with Laura, or did she find out the hard way?" Both mine and Conor's cheeks went red at the mention of Sarah. I should've known it was coming. "Yeah, well, she did find out the hard way, but she took it fine in the end when I dumped her." Conor lied looking at me for support. "Yeah she was fine, we actually get along!" I said, lying as well. "Well thats good I guess!" Stefanie answered uncertinaly. "So, Laura! We heard some extordanary news yesturday!" What? What news? "Is it really true your Nathan Sykes's sister?" I couldn't speak. How had they found out so quick? "Uh yeah! That's true!" I mumbled. "Wow what a lucky girl you Laura! Conor Maynard's girlfriend AND Nathan Sykes's sister!" I didn't answer, instead I just looked at Conor, who looked just as confused as I was. "Well, we will catch you all after the break! We will be reading YOUR tweets! So keep sending them in mayniacs!"

"Right, we're off" Nick said, going back for his coffie. Conor and I sat in silence, both of us speachless. "Who told them Con?" I managed to mumble. "I dont know" he frowned. "Should we ask Stefanie?" He asked.

"No need to" Someone said. I looked around the room, but apart from me and Conor, no one was there. "I told them."