Chapter 20 Meeting Ella

Nathan's P.O.V

"Helloo guys and welcome to the parrtaayy!" Jay yelled above the music. Me and Conor had both arrived with Laura.

"Jay, are you drunk already?" I chuckle at my bestfriend who walked over to us.

"Nah Im sober!" He sang while me and Conor rolled our eyes.

"Nathey!" I heard someone shout to my left. I turned around and saw Siva. He ran up to me and hugged me. "Hey Seev!" I grinned, thankful he wasn't drunk....yet.

"We have someone we want you to meet!" He winked at me. I shrugged and waved to Conor and Laura who were dancing in the corner before walking off with Siva and Jay.

They dragged me through the crowd and upstairs where Max and Tom were talking to someone.

They smiled when they saw me and moved away from who they were talking to, and thats when I saw her.

She was beautiful, with long ruby red hair and stunning blue eyes. Her skin was tanned and that was a bonus. She smiled at me, her eyes sparking.

"Nath...NATH!" Max yelled at me. "Huh?" I mumbled, not taking my eyes off the girl.

"This is my cousin, Ella" Tom said, as Ella shook my hand, I felt electric fly up my arm, and she must have felt it too because she looked away blushing.

"Nice to meet you Nathan" She smiled at me, still blushing. I loved how she blushed...it was so cute...

"You too!" I said truthfully. We stood awkwardly for a few seconds as the boys sniggered.

"We're going downstairs now guys, don't hurt her Nath!" Tom warned me as the others laughed.

I felt my face burn red as they walked downstairs. I looked at Ella who was looking at me as well.

"You want a drink?" I asked her, breaking the silence.

"Sure!" She smiled and I grinned as I took her hand, and took her downstairs where everyone was dancing madly.

Just then, as we walked towords the drinks, we heard a loud scream.

A familiar scream...it was....

Laura?

----

Laura's P.O.V

Nathan shrugged and waved at us as he got dragged upstairs by Siva and Jay.

Conor threw his arm over my shoulder and took me over to the corner where we were met by Niall.

He had a really pretty girl with him. She had short brown curly hair and deep brown eyes, Niall was looking at her like someone would look at a girl they really liked.

She was defiantly Niall's type. They looked so sweet together.

"Hey guys! This is Loz!" Niall beamed proudly as we both hugged Loz and introduced ourselves.

"So, what's Loz short for?" I asked Loz, as Conor and Niall were deep in conversation.

"Its short for Laura!" She blushed as I laughed.

"No way!" I laughed. She grinned, "Yes Way!"

"So we both have the same name...cool!" I giggled and she joined me.

"Maybe we should get a drink?" I asked her and she nodded. We walked in the direction of the drinks.

I heard Loz scream as she hit the ground. I tried helping her.

"Hey babe." I felt heavy hands grip onto me. I tried to scream but he put his strong hands over my mouth so no sound came out. I looked up at him. He was clearly drunk and trying to kiss me.

Tears began pouring down my cheek as I felt a few other hands grip onto me. I finaly began breathing and screamed.

Everyones eyes turned to us and I heard someone scream my name. Nathan?

Everything turned a blur as I felt blood escape my lip were I had bitten into it and everyone began panicking. I felt myself being pushed away from the hard grip and thrown onto the ground.

Someone knelt over me, and kissed my neck. "Laura? You okay?" I oppened my eyes and saw Conor staring down at me with a sight of relief in his eyes. "Oh thank goodness" He mumbled helping me up and squeezing me into a hug.

"Wha...what happened?" I stammered, remembering very little.

"Those drunk men attacked you" Conor said, clenching his fists.

"If it wasn't for Nathan and you screaming, who knows what could of happened to you." Conor said shaking. I kissed his cheek. "Its okay Con, Im okay now" I said reasuring him.

He gave me a weak smile as I saw Nathan run up to me. His eye was bruised and his jaw was covered in blood.

"Nath!" I gasped, running up to him and hugging him tightly.

"Im okay Laura" He said into my hair. I shook my head. "No, no Nathan your not okay! We need to get you a doctor!" I said worried.

I then saw a girl kneel down beside Nathan, holding his hand as he closed his eyes and leant on me.

"Who are you?" I asked her suspicously, raising one eyebrow. She smiled at me sweetly.

"Hi! Im Ella, Im Tom's cousin, and Nathan's..." She stopped talking and looked down.

"Nathan's what?" I asked her smirking. "Well...Im not sure to be honest" She said giggling.

I smiled, Nath had found his girl, and I ruined it for him. What a great sister I was.

I gave Conor a peck on the cheek and a hug, before leaving him at the party.

"Do you want to come with me to the hospital?" I asked her as we walked towords Nathan's car.

Ella's eyes sparkled. "If thats okay!" She blushed. This girl was so in love!

"Of course it is!" I smiled jumping in the car. "Im sure Nathan would love to have you there with him!"

Conor sat beside me in the front, and Ella sat in the back, with Nathan sleeping on her shoulder.

I drove as fast as possible to the hospital, and we were there in no time at all.

Ella's P.O.V

Nathan slept on my shoulder all the way to the hospital. He was so cute! I played with his soft brown hair and giggled when he moaned in his sleep.

"Hey lovebirds! We're here!" Laura grinned, oppening the car door. I felt myself blush again. Ugh stupid blushing!

I led Nathan through to the Accident and Emergancy door, where he finaly woke up and took my hand. "Where are..." He started but Laura cut him off.

"We're at the hospital Nath, just a check-up" She smiled taking Conor's hand and sitting down in the waiting room. I sat down beside Nath and he smiled at me. "Thank goodness your here." He whispered to me. I grinned. "I couldn't leave you could I?"

"Look, Ella, I know we just met but..."

"Nathan Sykes!" The doctor said. Nathan frowned and we had to be led through the door and to his room. I was really frustrated. What was Nathan trying to tell me?

-------------------------------

hey guys! cliffhanger...moo hahahahhahaahaaa! anyway....thank you to everyone that has,

read

voted

commented

fanned

added to libary,

It means so much to be! So thank you so much and please continue! Im back at school tomorrow :( so might not be able to upload as often, but I'll try!

Pleasee comment cos I love reading them! And I do reply! ;) they all mean so much to me!

Love you all ~ Mairead xoxx