Chapter 29 Pregnant?

Chapter 29

You know that feeling you get, when you recieve a birthday present you really, really, didn't want?

Or when you loose someone you where very close to?

Well that was the kind of feeling I got, when I oppened the door to Maynards.

There in front of me, stood Sarah and Conor, making out.

It was disguisting, and the sight of Conor snogging his ex, broke my heart to a million pieces.

Sarah leaned away from Conor's lips and smirked when she saw me.

Conor looked at me, his eyes big and worried. Almost, scared.

"Oh hi Laura! Your just on time!" Sarah laughed coldly, getting up from Conor's knees and walking over to me.

"I...I have to go..." I mumbled, turning back to the door to leave, trying to hide the tears that where trying to escape my eyes.

I felt a hand grip the end of my hoodie, and pull me forword, making me face Sarah again.

"But Laura...we haven't told you our news yet." She smiled, acting sweet.

"What is it? Make it quick, I have to leave..." I sobbed, wiping away the one tear that had escaped.

"Honey! We're pregnant!" Sarah squealed, like I was her best friend.

My heart stopped for a minute.

I couldn't breath.

Conor had got Sarah pregnant...

"P...pregnant?" I stammered, letting the tears fall.

Sarah nodded, smirking.

Conor walked up to her, looking just as confused as I did.

"What? Sarah? Your...pregnant?" He whispered the last word.

She nodded and tried grabbing him. "Yes Conor...Im pregnant, and your the father."

Conor dodged her grasp and walked over to me.

"Laura...what you just saw...was not what it looked like." He reasured me.

I slapped him just then, making him cry out in pain.

"Oh yeah? I think I've seen enough Conor! We aren't meant to be together! So just go off with Sarah and leave me alone!" I screamed at him, running off out of the restrunt, hearing Sarah laugh behind me.

Conor had really done it this time.

I jumped into the car, letting the tears run down my stained cheeks, and began driving.

I kept going, in the oppisit direction of my house, but I needed to get away...I needed to see someone...

----------------

"Niall! Open the door!" I yelled, banging my fist of his flat.

Out of everyone I could have picked to go to advice, I had gone to Conor's bestfriend.

Niall Horan. Sarah's brother...

Niall finaly oppened the door, with Loz standing beside him.

"Laura? Whats wrong?" Niall gasped, seeing the obvious tears that were streaming down my face.

"Conor." I managed to choke.

Loz took me inside, grabbing my hand, while Niall frowned and led us to the living room.

We sat down, me on the chair, while Loz and Niall sat close on the couch.

"I didn't disturb anything here, did I?" I asked, taking a sip of the tea Niall had got me.