ILWDT 1: Corner Store

Onika

"Thank you so much, you two enjoy your night" I said to the older couple who just got finished eating, gladly accepting their 20 dollar tip.

"You too sweetie" the woman said with a warm smile.

I walked to the back, taking off my apron and releasing my hair from out my tight low bun.

Grabbing my belongings from out my locker, adding and a little gloss to my lips.

"Good job today Nika, I'll see you Monday enjoy your night" my manager Lisa said.

It was Friday, which meant I had the weekend off. Thank god.

"Thank you" I smiled. "You enjoy your night as well" I told her before heading out the back door.

I began walking in the direction where my home was. My car was in the shop and it won't be out until I get the rest of my money for it so unfortunately I will be walking or taking the bus for a while.

My house wasn't too far from my job, it was about a 20 minute walk.

I popped my headphones in and let the sweet sound of Beyoncé love drought fill my ears.

Before I went in the house I stopped my by my local corner store.

Buying some snacks, juice and 2 Russian cream backwoods for the night.

I stood outside of the store looking for someone who was selling some bud.

A few moments later a guy walked by saying "loud out" which caught my attention.

"Yo" I called out.

He stopped, turning back around walking back over to me.

"I need a dub" I told him and he looked at me and chuckled a bit.

I gave him a confused look. "What's funny?" I asked.

"You smoke?" He laughed.

Oh he think I'm joke. Okay.

"You want my money or not?" I asked with a slight attitude.

"Yeah" he nodded, going in his pocket pulling out a jar with weed in it.

"You said a dub right?" He questioned and I nodded.

We did our transaction and I started to make my towards my house but then I heard him say something.

"What?" I turned around.

"I asked if you live around here" he said.

I looked at him for a couple seconds before answering. "Yeah.. do you?"

He nodded. "Take my number down, so you can cop from me" he said.

"Naw I'm good, you said you live around here so if I want more I'll see you when I see you" and with that I headed home.

-

Currently I was smoking a face watching family guy, it was the episode when Brian fucked Quagmire's trans dad.

I lived in a 1 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom. It wasn't much but it was enough just for me plus my rent was only 550 a month which was good because my income a month at the diner wasn't much. I get paid $10.00 an hour weekly.

I put out my L, making myself comfortable in my full size bed. Watching a few more episodes of family guy and eventually I feel into a good well needed sleep.

-

Rihmeek

"Man I ain't tryna here none of that, just roll that shit up" I told my homie Mir, laughing.

"I am I am" he waved me off. "But listen bro I feel like hitting this lick tonight, I'm telling you I heard this nigga got some shit in there for real" he said.

"Aight nigga, after we smoke this L we can go" I told him.

He smiled dapping me up. "My nigga"

"Yeah yeah, just pass the weed yo" I chuckled.

After we was done smoking, we started skiing and strapping up.

30 minuets later we pulled up behind the nigga crib Mir was talking bout.

He opened the back window, it was kinda high up so I had to give his short ass a boost. Soon he opened the back door for me.

"This nigga gone for a couple of days so nobody in this jawn but we gonna make this quick" he whispered.

"Ard nigga shut the fuck up and start grabbing shit then" I said.

"Yo stop talking to me like that fool" he mugged me. "I'm a check the downstairs and you go upstairs"

"Aight bet" then we went our separate ways in the crib.

The first place I checked was the nigga room. Checking under the bed then the closet and I ain't find shit.

I shook my head. "This dumb ass nigga talkin bout he had some shit in here" I mumbled to myself.

I started to check his dresser draws and there it was. Nigga had watches, chains and stacks of money in the shit.

I guess Mir wasn't lying, I thought to myself.

I grabbed all of it, stuffing it in my bag then heading back downstairs to get Mir.

"You got sumthin?" He asked me.

"Yeah, you?"

He nodded.

"Aight, lets get the fuck outta here then" I said.

We left out the way we came in, hopping into his wheel pulling off.

-

New story, it's only the first chapter so of course it's gonna be a bit boring ctfu but let me know what y'all think!

This story takes place in Philly btw

Please vote & comment ❤️

Excuse any mistakes.