ILWDT 2: Trap Trap Trap

Onika

I woke up, feeling the sun hit my face stretching my arms and letting out a quite loud yawn.

It was Saturday afternoon.

12:30 pm to be exact.

No plans, no friends. All I do is work and chill on my days off, alone.

Which is fine with me but it gets a little boring sometimes.

I do speak to my mom from time to time but with her living across the country the time zones are different, plus she's always busy catering to her new husband.

I stepped out of bed, making my way to the bathroom which was directly across from my room.

I took a 30 minute shower, brushing my teeth and washing my face afterwards.

I just threw on some tights with a Polo tee and some slides.

I popped my headphones in, walking out the house and locking the door behind me.

-

"Yeah can I get extra turkey bacon on that as well?"

"Yes ma'am" the lady behind the counter nodded and proceed to go make my breakfast sandwich.

Less than 10 minuets it was done and I gave her the money for my sandwich and juice.

"You know you didn't have to pay fo' dat right?"

I looked over next to me. "Why you ain't pay for it then?" I asked with a chuckle.

Niggas are so corny.

He smiled, letting out a slight laugh showing off his pearly whites.

"You right" he reached in his pocket handing me a 10. "Here you go beautiful" he smirked.

I mentally rolled my eyes in my head but gladly accepted the 10 dollars.

"Thanks.." I finally took a good look at him and it was a good looking dude but he seemed corny as hell.

"No problem, can I get your name?" He casually licked his lips.

I thought about it for a sec before answering. "It's Onika"

"I'm Jaivan, I'm on my way to work tho you think I can take down your number?"

"I'm not really looking for a relationship.." I started to say.

"Nah that's cool, I just moved around here and shit so I don't know nobody just wanna get to know you as a friend you feel me?"

"Okay" I gave in, putting my number in his phone.

"I'm a text you, it was nice meeting you Onika" he smirked.

I laughed a bit. "Yeah, you too Jaivon"

-

Rihmeek

"300, 350, 400, 440, 500.." I mumbled, countin up my bread.

"Nigga fuck you cant count in yo' head?" My homie Naz said and Mir started laughing.

"Nigga fuck you cant get off my dick?" I said back.

"Pause" He chuckled.

I laughed. "You on catta shit" I said.

"Naw that's you bro, you gotta chill" He bidded.

"Fuck outta here" I flagged him.

I looked down at my phone and a trap was calling.

"Yo" I answered.

"Yo bro can I get a half of O" he asked.

"Yeah I gotchu, I'm a send Mir to you" and I hung up.

"What nigga how you just volunteerin my ass for a trap?" He looked at me all crazy.

"Nigga why you bitchin?" I shook my head. "Just go get the bread nigga" I told him.

"Ard yo" he grabbed the bud then dipped out the trap.

-

It was around 11 at night and me and my niggas was still posted on da' block.

Still bussin' traps and shit, making money.

"Yo who da fuck is that?" I heard Mir say, looking down the block.

I looked in the direction he was looking in. It was some boul I never saw on my block before.

He got his car, grabbing bags & shit. Boul probably had some shit on em'.

"You got your strap?" I asked Mir.

"Always nigga"

"Ight, bet lets see what boul got for us" I chuckled and we walked towards the boul.

"Yo" Mir said soon as we approached him.

The boul turned around, looking like he was ready to do sumn'.

"Gimme yo shit nigga" I told him.

"What?"

"You heard what I said and ain't gone say it again" I pulled up my shirt a bit showin' my strap that was tucked in my pants.

His eyes got wide boul pulled out his money from his pockets and his car keys along with his bags.

"Naw you can keep this" I threw the keys on the ground by his feet.

I snatched the bread and the 2 chains around his neck that he had tucked.

"naw nigga my grandma gave me that chain!" He said stepping up to me and I punched him in his mouth causing him to fall and hold is now bleeding mouth.

"Fuck you and yo grandma pussy" I told him and Mir laughed shaking his head.

-

Jaivan^^

Jaivan^^

Excuse any mistakes. Vote & comment pls❤️ very much appreciated.

How was the chapter?

Let me know what y'all think