Chapter 14- Cheaters Don't Do Good

Sorry all my updated are short :/ I try to make them long but I realize they are like really short even tho they seem long .. :/ sorry

_______________________________

Chapter 14- Cheaters Don’t Do Good

Ari’s POV

The look on Cole’s face was completely priceless. He had a mix of shock and guilt in his eyes as he stared at me.

Yeah I’m pretty sure all of you reading this are confused but Cole cheated on me with my sister Orena. He kept leaving right after he thought I fell asleep then he would come back like 2 hours later. Once I was awake when he came back and asked why he was in so late. He said that he couldn’t sleep and decided to go take a run.

At first I didn’t really believe him but let it pass by. The next day when I was supposed to be at the mall doing some Christmas shopping, Cole came home smelling like perfume that wasn’t mine or his, I asked him what it was and he said that he was looking at some perfumes for me for Christmas.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Ari” Cole said honesty laced through his voice

“Wow you really think I’m that stupid Cole?” I asked disbelief in my words

He was about to answer something that I wouldn’t have wanted to hear but the doors to the living room opened and revealed Orena. I was so not in the mood to be dealing with her right now! She is always pissing me off!

“What do you want whore?” I asked through my teeth

“Cole’s my second mate bitch, I can do anything I want to do with him with or without your concern” She yelled to me

“Then why the fuck didn’t you say so?!” I asked

“What are you talking about?” Cole asked

“If you hadn’t snuck around then I would’ve understood but you didn’t have the balls to tell me” I asked as tears rimmed my eyes. He looked at me with guilt deep in his eyes.

I walked out the room my feet thudding against the cold tiles. The fact that Cole didn’t tell me broke my heart. He had always told me that if and when he found his second mate then he’s tell me.

“Ari wait” Tay said to me from behind

“What? He doesn’t tell me anything anymore he kept from me that Orena was his mate ! I’ve had enough of people lying to my face !” I yelled as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I'm taking up Toby's offer i need some time to clear my head, give Toby the mesage" I said silently

I walked towards my bedroom to pack. Let's get started.

_______________

Sorry for the short chapter :/