Will's pov

Everyone starts getting food and puts a portion of it into the fire for their godly parent. We all do the same.

I look over to Leo to realize that he's been quiet the whole time. Everyone else seemed to notice that too. We all just look at him. He notices us staring at him so he speaks up.

"Why are you all staring at me for? Is there something on my face? Am I just so beautiful that you guys can't take your eyes off me?"

"Sure that's definitely it," Percy replied.

"What seaweed brain is trying to say is you've just been so quiet and we've been wondering why." Annabeth says glaring at Percy.

"Oh I'm just thinking about machines I'm building and also about a few games we should play. I've made up my mind though we should play truth or dare."

Everyone answers with a 'yes', 'sure', or something in between those lines.

I glance at Nico out of the corner of my eye and notice he's looking at percabeth.

Why would he be staring at Percy and Annabeth for? Does he have a crush on Annabeth? I think to myself. My chest hurts from the last thought.

Falling for another straight guy. Wow I can't believe this happened again first Percy now him. I think to myself.

Once I'm out of my thoughts I notice everyone looking at me.

"Are you okay man?" Leo questions.

I nod my head and quickly change the subject. "So when and where are we all going to meet to play truth or dare?" I asked Leo.

"Well I was thinking after dinner by the lake. Is that okay with everyone?"

Everyone nods. Continuing to eat there food.

"Is it right after dinner?"

Leo nods his head and continues to eat. I start eating shortly after too.