5

When the three of us got outside, Alexa was bombarded with questions about her and David.

"Do you like him?

"Do you think he likes you?"

"Are you guys going to date?"

"Guys, stop!" Alexa laughed, shaking her head. "I doubt that he likes me, and it really sucks because I like him.."

She winced as she heard the girls screams, seeing Kristen and Liza jumping up and down.

"Will the two of you be quiet? The guys are probably wondering why you're screaming." Alexa sighed, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Oh whatever. You know they're probably having the same conversation as us but about you." Kristen said, and Liza agreed.

And they were.
_
David:

David was being asked so many questions as soon as they girls went outside. "Guys, what the fuck?"

"Do you like her? Does she like you? Are you guys going to date?" Were the questions David was being asked.

"I really like her, guys, but I honestly don't know if she likes me back. If she does, then we might end up dating, but who knows?" David replied back.

"Kristen and Liza know, and Kristen will probably tell me, you know this." Scotty told him.

"Scotty's right, dude." Zane said, raising an eyebrow. "You should get her before someone else does."

"I will, okay? Tomorrow morning I'll tell her."

________

Hi guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in literally forever. I'll try my best to update every week since I'm not busy anymore because I graduated high school in May.
I just wrote this so please let me know if there are any mistakes I made.

Vote, comment, and subscribe/follow!

Happy Reading!
Kaitlyn