Part 3-The wolf pack

Bakugo's POV

I try to calm Deku down but it wasn't working he was so scared, fucking humans! " Oi Deku it's me Kacchan." I try to calm him down " whaaat is a...... Kacchan?" Kirishima asked "shut the fuck up kiri!" Deku began to cry as I yelled at my red headed friend. Fucking fantastic!!!"N-No Kacchan was a wolf your a-a human!"  I rolled my eyes. Dose this human know nothing? I turned into my wolf form and Deku began to relax "ohhh your a wolf man !" He said naively "Gaaahhhh no you idiot I'm a Werwolf!!" I yelled in frustration but Deku was so easily scared so I had to calm down.

" Aww he so cute can we keep him!" I growled at Kirishima that damn idiot! " is he a werewolf to?" Deku questioned pointing at Kiri " yeah! I am but Bakugo here's the Alpha of our pack !" Kirishima puts his arm around me and roughs up my hair. He's lucky we're friends I would have killed him on the spot !! "I have work to do show him around the cave Kiri." I waved him off and Kiri did as I commanded.

Deku's POV

The spiky haired boy named Kirishima showed me around the beautiful cave it was filled with crystals that glowed brightly I hid behind Kirishima not wanting to draw attention by other Werewolves  " So this is our den, that over there is the young wolves Corner where we raise our young.That is the hot springs and this is the common hall!" He pointed to the rooms filled with livelihood what a nice place! " and here's 'Kacchan's' Den~ only high omegas and elder alphas can go in there."  I looked around the entrance of Kacchan's den it had a mural of him in deerskin covered in blood. It looked really scary but once you get past that you noticed his sculpted abs and white smile I got aroused by this sight and began to blush a light shade of pink " My pictures attractive to you huh?" I jumped by the sound of Kacchan's voice i blushed an even darker shade " N-NO ThAts not it at all!!" I try to hide my face " Hah! No use in hiding your face I can smell you." He chuckled at my flustered expression "that's not funny Kacchan!!" I whined and lightly pushed  him . But then Kirishima's face went pale,and his expression went dark" What happened Kirishima?" I tilted my head in confusion.I could feel hands rapped around my waist " uuhhhh Kacchan what are you aaaaahhhhahhh." I screamed " I'm gonna fucking kill YOU!!!" He yelled angrily what did I do?!!!??I closed my eyes and I was thrown in the hot springs .......oh....." No wait Kacchan wait!!!" Kacchan jumped in as well and splashed me all over I began to laugh although my foot did hurt a little but I would be fine . I spent the rest of the afternoon splashing Kacchan it was so much fun!

Kirishima POV

What the hell?? no one ever hits Bakugo and lives to tell the tail !! I sighed in relief once Bokugo jumped in the pull with Deku he must really like him! I laughed and calmed down my non beating heart.